ROBOTICONS RULE! ROBOTICONS RULE! ROBOTICONS RULE!

JSngry

:rhappy::rmad: :rsmile: :rsly: :rhappy::rmad: :rsmile: :rsly:

ROBOTICONS RULE! ROBOTICONS RULE! ROBOTICONS RULE! ROBOTICONS RULE! ROBOTICONS RULE! ROBOTICONS RULE! ROBOTICONS RULE! ROBOTICONS RULE! ROBOTICONS RULE! ROBOTICONS RULE! ROBOTICONS RULE! ROBOTICONS RULE! ROBOTICONS RULE! ROBOTICONS RULE! ROBOTICONS RULE! ROBOTICONS RULE! ROBOTICONS RULE! ROBOTICONS RULE! ROBOTICONS RULE! ROBOTICONS RULE! ROBOTICONS RULE! ROBOTICONS RULE! ROBOTICONS RULE! ROBOTICONS RULE! ROBOTICONS RULE! ROBOTICONS RULE! ROBOTICONS RULE! ROBOTICONS RULE! ROBOTICONS RULE! ROBOTICONS RULE! ROBOTICONS RULE! ROBOTICONS RULE! ROBOTICONS RULE! ROBOTICONS RULE! ROBOTICONS RULE! ROBOTICONS RULE! ROBOTICONS RULE! ROBOTICONS RULE! ROBOTICONS RULE!

:rhappy::rmad: :rsmile: :rsly: :rhappy::rmad: :rsmile: :rsly:

Edited by JSngry

I celebration of my boyz, da Pistons, whoopin' some Laker ass tonight, I hereby unveil the official Ben Wallace Smiley.

See what you started? Now we'll require a Hank Mobley smiley, and a Wayne Shorter smiley, and an Art Blakey smiley, etc. Hey, could be get a Greg smiley? :g

I celebration of my boyz, da Pistons, whoopin' some Laker ass tonight, I hereby unveil the official Ben Wallace Smiley.

See what you started? Now we'll require a Hank Mobley smiley, and a Wayne Shorter smiley, and an Art Blakey smiley, etc. Hey, could be get a Greg smiley? :g

I thought we already HAD a Greg smiley.... :angry:

• 2 months later...

The new roboticons, courtesy of Use3D are here...

Meet the unhappy roboticon: :rcry

The slightly freaked out roboticon: :rfr

And the overly happy, just got the oil can in a special place roboticon: :rlol

ENJOY!

Thanks Jim!

As one who has always been happy to apply a Roboticon when possible, I thank you for the new ones. They're nice and twisted.

I like the oil can in the special place Roboticon. It looks like its medication just kicked in.

I wish there was a "What are you smoking?/Are you high?" Roboticon for outrageous statements.

:rlol:rfr :rsmile: :rlol:rfr