Challenger to the Champs?

Brownian Motion

Extrapolating from his current total of 203 posts after 5 days of Organissimo Board membership, Che will have nearly 15,000 posts by 2/16/06, the first anniversary of his first post. This total would tower over what any of the current champion posters have been able to achieve in TWICE that amount of time. This total would be roughly equivalent to Bobby Bonds socking about 125 homers this season. So the question becomes: Is Che taking something to enhance his performance? B-)

Edited by Brownian Motion

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Extrapolating from his current total of 203 posts after 5 days of Organissimo Board membership, Che will have nearly 15,000 posts by 2/16/06, the first anniversary of his first post. This total would tower over what any of the current champion posters have been able to achieve in TWICE that amount of time. This total would be roughly equivalent to Bobby Bonds socking about 125 homers this season. So the question becomes: Is Che taking something to enhance his performance? B-)

Bond's HR totals could be down this year ;) .

Oh you boys make it so easy B-)

Che.

That (and this) is the kind of post that runs up post counts ;)

Mark

Well I try and post something meningful each time I post :rolleyes:

I have said before, that I use this board as a way to relax, I enjoy the stimulation and the ideas and the time people give top respond to some of ther post I send.

In the short time I have been involved I have already connected with a few people.

Hope this is worthy of the count :D

Che.

I guess if I would go along behind each post and each response and put a  :tup , my post count would sky rocket :P !

Mark

:tup

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's what I'm talkin' bout! ^_^

I know. :D:lol:

I don't see the problem with using smilies and stuff to reply when words aren't really necessary. I just think they're a nice way to encourage a fellow poster.

I gave up on trying to keep up on the post count game a long time ago.