--- title edited by moderator ---

Guest ariceffron

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I bullying someone by merely pointing the way?

And now che - c'mon, you are able to read, so go read yoursefl, I'm too tired of this. The answers are there, just look for them yourself, bully or not, I'm not your momma who has to serve everything on a silver tray.

Again I maintain, this is not bullying anyone. If someone besides che thinks I'm bullying them (he said I won't be able to bully the others ones as I did bully him), please speak up and tell me!

It would also be nice if some stood up and says that I'm no bully. Hey, we've hanged around here together for two years now...

The way you point out 'your way' is the issue for me.

We see things differently, I can accept that, but if someone feels they are being by me, I would need to ask myself why this way. Abuse is abuse even on a board like this, and since I first posted on this list, you and a few others have taken it upon yourselves to snipe and snipe and snipe.

I will not accept that just like I encourage the women I work with not to accept domestic violence!

A bully can bully one person or several and I work with the victims of this process.

Che.

It would also be nice if some stood up and says that I'm no bully. Hey, we've hanged around here together for two years now...

People of this fair land, my fellow Organissimos: King Ubu is no bully.

First Chuck says he's with me 100% on the Robert Blake verdict, and now I'm gonna say I'm with 7/4 100% on Ubu being labelled a "bully".

Repent, for the end must be near!

:g

There's no threat involved.  Its a simple observation:  Your HOST - the guy who just demonstrated his power to BAN - told you you're on a short leash.  Aric was warned as well.  He didn't heed it.

Now, you keep bringing up the thread that led to your WARNING, and acting as if the fact that your posts were regarded as being out of line by YOUR HOST has no significance.

You are wrong, I did not bring up the thread check back and look at who is bringing up the thread time and time again. But because you like him and you do not like me, you are trying to have me removed from this list.

Che.

cut the crap now: you brought it up first in this post. And you yourself asked for pointers, others did as well, and if I refer to something, I obviously show my sources for what I say, so the link has got to be there, for everybody to be seen.

Again that is not bullying, but merely showing where I get my thoughts from.

Thanks, 7/4. And I wish this will be fair land again some fine day!

And now che - c'mon, you are able to read, so go read yoursefl, I'm too tired of this. The answers are there, just look for them yourself, bully or not, I'm not your momma who has to serve everything on a silver tray.

Again I maintain, this is not bullying anyone. If someone besides che thinks I'm bullying them (he said I won't be able to bully the others ones as I did bully him), please speak up and tell me!

Now I am getting tired ;)

I meant;

We see things differently, I can accept that, but if someone feels they are being bullied by me, I would need to ask myself why they felt this way. Abuse is abuse even on a board like this, and since I first posted on this list, you and a few others have taken it upon yourselves to snipe and snipe and snipe.

I will not accept that, just like I encourage the women I work with not to accept domestic violence!

A bully can bully one person or several and I work with the victims of this process.

Che.

Guest DizzySpells

Now I am getting tired ;)

I meant;

We see things differently, I can accept that, but if someone feels they are being bullied by me, I would need to ask myself why they felt this way. Abuse is abuse even on a board like this, and since I first posted on this list, you and a few others have taken it upon yourselves to snipe and snipe and snipe.

I will not accept that, just like I encourage the women I work with not to accept domestic violence!

Che.

You should be helping those people, not learning from them.

We see things differently, I can accept that, but if someone feels they are being by me, I would need to ask myself why this way. Abuse is abuse even on a board like this, and since I first posted on this list, you and a few others have taken it upon yourselves to snipe and snipe and snipe.

I will not accept that just like I encourage the women I work with not to accept domestic violence!

Che.

Your feelings are hurt and you have hurt the feelings of others.

This is the perfect time to make up. There is no reason to keep hurting each other.

Please, I ask all involved if we can just show some grace and forgive past hurts. If we can do this, things might get back to normal around here.

I know you are all decent people. That's why I like it here so much. Please, let's start over and start friendships right now.

:wub::wub::wub:

Besides people, your time could be much better spent...helping me! I posted a thread a few days back on a boppish Tenor solo on a Jimmy Dorsey side called Murderistic. Somebody must know the real scoop. Help me!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF you think this is, a jazz board?? :P

Actually, it's an intriguing question... just ordered a J. Dorsey broadcast CD the other day. Been listening to a lot of Kitty Kallen lately, you know... :wub:

Oh, sorry, forgot--KILL THE BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!! Uh--who are we supposed to be killing again? :blink::wacko:

Please, I ask all involved if we can just show some grace and forgive past hurts. If we can do this, things might get back to normal around here.

I know you are all decent people. That's why I like it here so much. Please, let's start over and start friendships right now.

:wub::wub::wub:

I'll start.

I forgive Couw for making better avatars than me. :wub:;)

UBU:

I'm in the USA. You're in Europe. But, I don't care. You're bullying me. Across the ocean, the mountains and the Arizona desert. All the way from there to here. 'You' are bullying me! You're always doing this shit to me. I hardly feel safe within the borders of my own country.

Ya big goddamned bully.

Bully.

Bully.

Bully. :P

You'd better watch what you say or I'll have this entire country after your bully ass.

Just kidding, really.

Before I forget, what do you think of the Stanley Turrentine Mosaic? ^_^

There's no threat involved.  Its a simple observation:  Your HOST - the guy who just demonstrated his power to BAN - told you you're on a short leash.  Aric was warned as well.  He didn't heed it.

Now, you keep bringing up the thread that led to your WARNING, and acting as if the fact that your posts were regarded as being out of line by YOUR HOST has no significance.

You are wrong, I did not bring up the thread check back and look at who is bringing up the thread time and time again. But because you like him and you do not like me, you are trying to have me removed from this list.

Che.

cut the crap now: you brought it up first in this post. And you yourself asked for pointers, others did as well, and if I refer to something, I obviously show my sources for what I say, so the link has got to be there, for everybody to be seen.

Again that is not bullying, but merely showing where I get my thoughts from.

Thanks, 7/4. And I wish this will be fair land again some fine day!

People of this fair land, my fellow Organissimos: King Ubu is no bully.

First Chuck says he's with me 100% on the Robert Blake verdict, and now I'm gonna say I'm with 7/4 100% on Ubu being labelled a "bully".

Repent, for the end must be near!

:lol:

king ubu: Thank you for the link. I'm interested in the issue of Che's purported anti-Semitism and personally insulting posts, but wading through that thread does not appeal to me.

Perhaps someone who is interested in more clearly documenting their argument would cite the actual post time stamps. Then one could read them and scope out whatever else is crucial for context.

Otherwise, this dispute is incomprehensible unless one wants to read a whole thread about certain consequences of the Holocaust and Zionism.

Edited by Cornelius

If you all go on with this nonsense, I´m afraid Hans and brownie won´t be the only two valuable posters to leave the board!  :(

Don't do it!

Of course I was not talking about me, as I don´t consider myself a "valuable poster". I try to simply ignore the trolls and talk about jazz.

If you all go on with this nonsense, I´m afraid Hans and brownie won´t be the only two valuable posters to leave the board!   :(

Don't do it!

Of course I was not talking about me, as I don´t consider myself a "valuable poster". I try to simply ignore the trolls and talk about jazz.

Perhaps it is time to CAP this thread so to speak...we don't need to lose anyone else.

I also want to stand up and say ubu is a fine member of this community, and I have never seen or known him to bully anyone in the years I've been around here. Thanks for continuing to be a part of us, Flurin!

I think closing the political forum down might be worth re-considering, and help us to stick to things we can discuss civilly. Cooler heads seem to prevail when we stick to music and other things that bond us. Politics never will do that...

Wow, this place sure is going to hell in a hand basket. Since Jim informed me some months ago I don't need to post here, I'm sure my opinion is not wanted (and for the record, I am not going to post further so everyone can breathe easy). But I must say, you have let a twit like Che goad you all into acting like third graders. And it isn't the end of the world if someone is banned or walks away. The board is not going up in flames. There are many other threads. You CHOOSE to post on this thread that you claim upsets you because you need to have the last word. That's the kind of stupid shit that will eventually kill this place. You don't need an ignore function. You need to act like adults and just walk away. If you can't do that, then I guess you're right. Kill the board with your silly posturing. Che is doing to you all what SS1 did do Aric. Carry one. Apparently being "right" and being the last person to be "right" is more important than talking about jazz.