New update on "Running Low"

The Complete Aladdin Recordings of Amos Milburn (#155) LP

Not my cup of tea and I don't do LP's - Just wanted to pass on the info to those interested....

I don't desire this set. Still, thanks for the posting the information. I'm concerned the Capitol Jazz box will go to Running Low soon.

if you're a Tina Brooks completist, you'll want to get the milburn set........

I'm in a Tina Brooks mood this evening. I'd like to have the Milburn set. I know certain people on this Board will disagree with me, however, I don't want those damned records. I wish the Milburn set was available on CD (just for the Tina material).

It was available on CD for many years - it took a LONG time to sell out on CD (came out about 1994 and was around until about 2000 or 2001) and the LPs have been around even longer. Mosaic didn't create this as an LP only set, it just sold poorly on LP and they have been stuck with them.

The Complete Aladdin Recordings of Amos Milburn (#155) LP

Not my cup of tea and I don't do LP's - Just wanted to pass on the info to those interested....

I don't desire this set. Still, thanks for the posting the information. I'm concerned the Capitol Jazz box will go to Running Low soon.

Scott Wenzel (Mosaic) told me last year the Capitol Jazz set would very likely remain available through 2005.

By the way, the Milburn Mosaic is a great set if you're into Texas/West Coast Blues/R&B. Highly recommended! :tup

Edited by J.A.W.

By the way, the Milburn Mosaic is a great set if you're into Texas/West Coast Blues/R&B. Highly recommended!

I'd enjoy a set of Texas/West Coast Blues/R&B tunes very much. Maybe Mosaic can destroy one of the record sets and sell me a set on CD? :P