Do People With Big Heads Scare You?

Wish I knew how to post pictures here, and I would show you guys pictures of famous chess grandmasters. Not all of them had big heads, so I'm not sure about the big head=big brains correlation, but many of them did have big heads.

On the other hand, that wimp who beat me the other day had a small potato head ;)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Father: "William.....move your head. Look at the size of that boy's head. I'm not kidding it's like an orange on a toothpick!"

Tony: "Shh. You're going to give the boy a complex..."

Father: "Oh that's a huge noggin'. It's a virtual planetoid. Has it's own weather systems!"

Father: "Head. Paper. Now. Move that melon of yours and get the paper if you can. Hauling that gargantuan cranium about. I'm not kidding, that boy's head's like Sputnik. Spherical but quick, pointy in parts. Oh that was off-side wasn't it? He'll be crying himself to sleep tonight on his huge pillow!"

Just wanted to give a nod to the So I married an Axe Murderer reference.

:lol:

In the head of the whale is an organ called the spermaceti...

If the Navy can recruit dolphins into military service, why can’t the Army train sperm whales? Imagine airdropping hundreds of the beasts who then stealthily roll (laterally) their way into strategic position. Then upon a single remote command, the behemoths bark their target into stupefied submission. No small or heavy arms fire, no unpredictable chemical agents and no collateral damage!

Of course, some soldiers will experiment with recreational barking. Some form of substance abuse program may have to be established if the practice is habit-forming and widespread…

nl2-whale.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

They got big melons in Indiana, too...

bird_2003_2.jpg

As posted by one of our beloved Hoosiers, in Indiana all heads have to be smaller than burritos served in the state. At least that's the way I remember it. :cool:

Not necessarily, Chuck. Heads can be any size; burritos just have to be bigger. I'm sure we can find a burrito bigger than Larry Bird's head; we don't have much else to do down here....

They got big melons in Indiana, too...

bird_2003_2.jpg

As posted by one of our beloved Hoosiers, in Indiana all heads have to be smaller than burritos served in the state. At least that's the way I remember it. :cool:

Not necessarily, Chuck. Heads can be any size; burritos just have to be bigger. I'm sure we can find a burrito bigger than Larry Bird's head; we don't have much else to do down here....

You should change the name of the state to Chipotle then!

Anyone else find the big-headed, shiny-faced, smiling-like-a-loon Burger King to be the stuff of nightmares?

Yea, I wanna look in my rear-view mirror and find this maniac in the back seat of my car.

burger%20king%20god%20is%20dead.jpg

:tdown