What a great shot

Maybe it's just me, but keeping the Hubble telescope sounds like a better idea than a manned mission to Mars.

I'm with you on this one. Why send humans to Mars when you can do it with robots. Put more resources in keeping Hubble going.

Edited by Hardbopjazz

Maybe it's just me, but keeping the Hubble telescope sounds like a better idea than a manned mission to Mars.

I agree. I've seen a lot of movies where people go to Mars and things always go badly for them.

Wait for Mars to come to us!

I agree. I've seen a lot of movies where people go to Mars and things always go badly for them.

Wait for Mars to come to us!

So true!!!

It's amazing. Hubble, thanks to the beautiful pictures it produces, has been the single greatest public relations success that NASA has had during the last 15 years...so they're NOT going to maintain it, and just let the thing die. Brilliant. :angry:

I've been bitching about this administration's scientific stupidity for a couple of years now. I live near Brookhaven National Labs, so I'm probably more aware of the personnel cutbacks that they've had due to President Shitforbrains. And the cutbacks at Nasa so that they'll be able to fund the idiotic Send a man to Mars program while shitcanning Hubble and other science projects.

Think about it===why are we supporting the space-station. There isn't a vestige of real science coming out of that program compared to Hubble!!!!.

For other jaw dropping Hubble Photos, go to www.spaceupdate@SPACE.com :angry: