Where is Africa Brass???

How many weeks of vacation do we get on this board, anyway?  I haven't had time to read the personnel manual.

It is determined by the number of posts you've made. Not quality posts, just posts. The more you have, the more days you get. I think it's one week for every 1200 posts. It's on page 32 of the personnel handbook.

Edited by Hardbopjazz

How many weeks of vacation do we get on this board, anyway?  I haven't had time to read the personnel manual.

It is determined by the number of posts you've made. Not quality posts, just posts. The more you have, the more days you get. I think it's one week for every 1200 posts. It's on page 32 of the personnel handbook.

You're just trying to get me to take a week off. :P

Some of us are getting damned close to retirement!

Just to let y'all know, I've heard from Jeff, and he's doin' fine; just super-swamped right now with life and related subjects (aren't we all!).

:tup

All the best to AB, sometimes we get busy...

That's exactly the case. He sent me an email and all is well, just very, very busy. I'm sure he'll check in soon!

Mark

• 5 weeks later...