Apology to everyone

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Grumplestilkskin in one....sounds like a night out in the UK!

Of course we English would have ask him for a chance of reply over a duel the next day but you cannot export such manners it seems :beee:

Thought that was the frogs.

(Apologies to all our Francophone friends :D)

MG

I thought Frogs were English cds. :ph34r:

Grumplestilkskin in one....sounds like a night out in the UK!

Of course we English would have ask him for a chance of reply over a duel the next day but you cannot export such manners it seems :beee:

Thought that was the frogs.

(Apologies to all our Francophone friends :D)

MG

Absolutely not.

English duelists : fine upstanding fellows, up at the crack of dawn , down a pint of champagne before we do the deed, ten paces , may the best man win, must come back to my place after for a pint of sherry, would you like to marry my sister sort of chaps :beee:

French duelists : nasty angry sort of republican fellow, quick to fly off the handle, might be sober enough to hurt someone; the grudge will stay with the family and the grandchildren; not even the decency to stand still sort of scoundrels :angry:

post-269-1215160681_thumb.jpg

My not-so-fellow Americans, I apologize for caring too much!!! I apologize for caring too much about the state of jazz!!! The state of democracy!!! The state of Achtung Dr. Freud's mental health!!! The state of Kentucky!!! (Definitely the state of Kentucky.) The state of Weizen's golf game!!! The state of Jim Sangrey's post count!!! The state of the AL East division race!!! The state of Alex and Cindy Rodriguez's marriage!!! The state of Allen Lowe's wisecrack bag!!! The state of the postal service that will soon be delivering the new Organissimo CD to my comradely abode!!! The state of the John McCain campaign!!! The "state of the state" address that my governor will be delivering in January 2009!!! The state of my holiday drinking!!!

And now back to my holiday drinking.

After seeing this posted a moment ago:

this was just sent me by 7/4:

WRITER ARRESTED FOR CUTE PUPPY INSULT

Lawrence Kart, former writer for Downbeat and the Chicago Tribune, was arrested today by homeland security forces and charged with making threats against cute puppies. Florida Homeland Security, notified of the incident by a "D. Gould," notified the Chicago branch, who took Kart into custody this morning and charged him with a breach of American tradition.

"Mr. Kart should know by now that we take this stuff seriously," said Detective Effron of the local Red Squad. "And we would like to issue a public thank you to Mr. Gould, whoever he is; of late he has turned in not only this fugitive jazz writer, but has given us useful tips about a dangerous guy in Maine, a sinister 'foreigner' living on Central Park West, and a bunch of other bad guys who seem to frequent a subversive website about jazz and make negative comments about America, Dick Cheney, and Scott Hamilton. For his trouble, we are giving Mr. Gould a free subscription to the New York Post."

Gould, reached in his Florida hideaway, had "no comment" except to say: "Being Dan Gould is never having to say you're sorry."

I would like to offer an apology to certain specific people for certain transgressions I am guilty of. I am going through a number of extremely stressful, painful and difficult things in my life and I have come to realize that frustrations with those problems have found an outlet in un-called for displays of anger. Goodspeak, Jazzmoose and a few others are the people to whom I offer this apology and who I hope will accept it.

However, there are some people who are just contemptible assholes to whom I have no hesitation to say the following:

7/4 and Allen Lowe:

EAT SHIT AND DIE.

well, Dan, thank you for proving my point - you have already called me a fuckwad, and pushed a "fuck you" at me when I disagreed with you in a previous thread - you continually insinuate yourself into threads only in order to insult people and show how nasty you can be - you are a classic bully, and I refuse to stand down to your meanness and your threatening behavior -

he should be banned for his last post - and if it calls for banning me too, that's fine, I'll go down with the ship - and before everybody freaks out, read the thread from which Dan cut and pasted into this thread - it was a typical Gould hit and run performance, cast an insult and than go hide -

Dan's recent query to Larry Kart: "Do you find animal abuse amusing?"

is this an appropriate question -

its not an insult you motherfucking piece of shit.

And when you talk about "hit and run" posts, just who is the asshole who spent about three days writing posts with grammatical or spelling errors and added "left unedited for Dan Gould to correct"?

You are the asshole who posted something to hurt me. You get off on that? You enjoy attacking me? You want to see how far you can push me?

Well now you know:

Dan - in case you missed it, my comments about "left unedited" were in RESPONSE to your nastiness to Durium, who posted a very nice notice about something of jazz interest - and to which you responded by doing nothing but making GRAMMATICAL corrections -

what goes around comes around -

Dan's recent query to Larry Kart: "Do you find animal abuse amusing?"

is this an appropriate question -

its not an insult you motherfucking piece of shit.

And when you talk about "hit and run" posts, just who is the asshole who spent about three days writing posts with grammatical or spelling errors and added "left unedited for Dan Gould to correct"?

You are the asshole who posted something to hurt me. You get off on that? You enjoy attacking me? You want to see how far you can push me?

Well now you know:

hey dan - kids read this board!

clean it up dude!

After seeing this posted a moment ago:

this was just sent me by 7/4:

I would like to offer an apology to certain specific people for certain transgressions I am guilty of. I am going through a number of extremely stressful, painful and difficult things in my life and I have come to realize that frustrations with those problems have found an outlet in un-called for displays of anger. Goodspeak, Jazzmoose and a few others are the people to whom I offer this apology and who I hope will accept it.

However, there are some people who are just contemptible assholes to whom I have no hesitation to say the following:

7/4 and Allen Lowe:

EAT SHIT AND DIE.

I didn't write that article but I'll apologize for Dan and Clem while I'm writing about it.

Some are sicker than others...

Maybe it's because it's 3am and I'm working on 3 hours of sleep, but I guess I just don't get two things:

a) Why Allen and 7/4 can't mature a bit and stop goading Gould.

b) Why Dan thinks that it's okay to tell somebody to "eat shit and die", especially a couple of fools on a forum? When is that acceptable to say to anyone, at any time, especially coming from the mouth of a grown man? Are we still 12 years old, Dan? Does the big font signify you really mean it?

It would be laughable if I wasn't so sick of it. Grow up, people. My 4 year old daughter behaves better than you three.

Seriously, take a step back from this and you might actually realize how stupid it is and by association how stupid you all appear.