Mosaic sets for €59,99 (www.jpc.de)

Alfred

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought mine there a while back (actually a tiny bit cheaper) and a) they are still available and b) service is fast and professional.

I've ordered tons from these guys (who actually also run other sites such as the Karstadt one (at least they used to ... same shop, same prices, different colors (blue)), and they've always had very good prices on especially their offers pages (they also have some great classical stuff ... the other day I bought an Anner Bylsma 10-CD Sony box for 9,95 (now 19 and something, I think)).

Highly recommended!

Edited by neveronfriday

I bought mine there a while back (actually a tiny bit cheaper) and a) they are still available and b) service is fast and professional.

I've ordered tons from these guys (who actually also run other sites such as the Karstadt one (at least they used to ... same shop, same prices, different colors (blue)), and they've always had very good prices on especially their offers pages (they also have some great classical stuff ... the other day I bought an Anner Bylsma 10-CD Sony box for 9,95 (now 19 and something, I think)).

Highly recommended!

My experiences with JPC are not so positive. They overcharged my credit card on a few occasions, which they told me was (is?) their policy with foreign orders, even though they didn't have the items I ordered and had put them on back order for an infinite period of time. I had to move heaven and earth to get refunds.

Edited by J.A.W.

12% :excited: ....man I cannot remember those good old times. I think we are at 16% (although you can never be to sure about it :ph34r:)

but from their help page:

If the delivery is sent to a country outside of the EU, you do not need to pay taxes; it is automatically removed from the invoice.

which should answer your question I guess.

Cheers, Tjobbe

Edited by tjobbe

12%  :excited: ....man I cannot remember those good old times. I think we are at 16% (although you can never be to sure about it  :ph34r:)

If the delivery is sent to a country outside of the EU, you do not need to pay taxes; it is automatically removed from the invoice.

Cheers, Tjobbe

Thanks! The Basie would be a steal, but... I just decided against getting it *now* - I hope JPC has the sets for a while!

16% and rising, my God! And now with the "grosse Koalition" and Stoiber sabotaging everything, they will probably raise it to 50% in order to be able to skip any necessary reforms... and it's such an utterly *fair* form of paying taxes, istn't it? First of all it's clear to everybody why and what for one pays it, and second - and that's the best part of it - everybody pays the same amount. That's what I call leninist-trotzkist! :crazy:

12%  :excited: ....man I cannot remember those good old times. I think we are at 16% (although you can never be to sure about it  :ph34r:)

Cheers, Tjobbe

Thanks! The Basie would be a steal, but... I just decided against getting it *now* - I hope JPC has the sets for a while!

16% and rising, my God! And now with the "grosse Koalition" and Stoiber sabotaging everything, they will probably raise it to 50% in order to be able to skip any necessary reforms... and it's such an utterly *fair* form of paying taxes, istn't it? First of all it's clear to everybody why and what for one pays it, and second - and that's the best part of it - everybody pays the same amount. That's what I call leninist-trotzkist! :crazy:

Errm... Are you turning this into a political thread?

What are you people complaining about?!?

VAT on music albums in France remains at a scandalous 19.6 percent! Probably an EU record :(

VAT on books and other 'cultural products' remains at 5.5.

But musics records are not considered as being part of the 'culture' :crazy:

Edited by brownie