GUESTS

Guest Chaney

Btw, if you leave this site without logging out, do others see you as an active/present member at the bottom of the Forum Home page? [inquiring minds need to know.:)]

i believe your name is displayed at the bottom if you were active in the past five minutes

edit to add: and being active means having clicked on some item on the board or the like

Edited by Niko

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i bet it's folk like me who need to log in now post board reconfiguration. i know it's me and my browser settings or some such that need attention but if i'm just looking i am merely a guest.

I think that's correct. I never needed to log in before. Now I have to sometimes (and sometimes not - dunno why that is) but never realise it until I want to post something, unless I'm looking at the sexiest album sleeves thread :)

If this is happening to everyone, then I guess that might account for it.

MG

The only time that I've had to re-log in is when the board went down[because I never log out].

Btw, if you leave this site without logging out, do others see you as an active/present member at the bottom of the Forum Home page? [inquiring minds need to know.:)]

I never log out either; but every so often, it makes me log in. Pain in the bumhole.

MG

i bet it's folk like me who need to log in now post board reconfiguration. i know it's me and my browser settings or some such that need attention but if i'm just looking i am merely a guest.

I think that's correct. I never needed to log in before. Now I have to sometimes (and sometimes not - dunno why that is) but never realise it until I want to post something, unless I'm looking at the sexiest album sleeves thread :)

MG

The only time that I've had to re-log in is when the board went down[because I never log out].

I never log out either; but every so often, it makes me log in. Pain in the bumhole.

MG

I stayed logged in too, but if you delete the cookie, you will have to log back in.

MG

MG

I stayed logged in too, but if you delete the cookie, you will have to log back in.

I don't delete my cookies - someone must be eating them.

MG

MG

MG

I don't delete my cookies - someone must be eating them.

MG

I dunno, it may be Clifford Thornton :alien: