Happy Birthday Patricia!

7/4

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, JAW.

Conn, almost nobody calls me "Patty".;) Thank you for your good wishes.

Rachel, my dear. There are so few ladies on the board that it's nice when one pokes their head up.

Thanks for reminding me that there are some of us here.

PhillyQ, You're sweet. Thank you for your kind words. :wub:

Thank you Jon. I've always meant to ask you if your avatar is you. Is it?

:lol:

My avatar is a classic villain actor who appeared in action movies like Lethal Weapon and Die Hard.

This is me:

I feel so uninformed, with regard to action movie bad guys. :blush: My favourite is Henry Silva, with Robert Prosky and Rutger Hauer coming in close behind.

You are one reasonably attractive cat. ;)

Edited by patricia

Happy B-Day, patricia!!! I hope you're having a good time. :D

I am, double M. I was up at the beginning, til around 2AM, listening to a variety of soothing music. I didn't have anything on that might disturb my upstairs neighbours, but that was nice.

At the same time I posted a long and philosophical e-mail to my very closest friend, who hasn't gotten back to me, so I really needed the good wishes of my other friends here.

Thank you so much, everybody, for being here. :wub:

Thank you Peter. Sure you're late to the party, but time means nothing to us. There's still cake and various libations. Come in. Pour yourself a drink and stay awhile.

Berigan, you're late too, but that's OK. The music's great and our friends are still here.

King Ubu, I've never had real royalty acknowledge my natal day. I'm honoured.

Tomyn, why not? Thank you.

:party::party::party:

Edited by patricia

Thank you Dave. That's the nicest gift I've received.

As for my apparent liberalism, blame my parents. They encouraged my brothers and me to think, rather than to commit to a group, or political party's philosophy. I guess that that makes me a Liberal these days, which seems to be a fault, though I'm not sure why.

Being open-minded, in the classic sense would seem to be a positive thing, but, what do I know? :unsure:

You're right about jazz-enthusiasts being quite often contrary, thoughtful people. I see it here, on Organissimo, all the time. As somebody might say, in a different context, "That's a good thing."

Thank you again.

Thank you Chris. NEVER too late.

Clifford, you bet there's a party! :party: Capricorns are indeed quiet, dignified and introspective and we party til we drop from sheer exhaustion. If the people upstairs complain, we invite them down to join in the celebration. My theory is that because we're winter babies, we like to decorate and drink and eat to take our minds off the depressing weather.

Thank you for the kind wishes. :wub:

Edited by patricia

• 11 months later...