Happy Birthday Patricia!

7/4

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, 7/4, a solar return. Thank you so much.

Scott, I blush. :blush: Thank you.

Brownie. Thank you for the three whistle wish.

JSangry. I love the combative Gingerbread Man. Thank you.

Thank you King Ubu.

Thank you David.

Brownie in Motion, you're right, I have met a new prickley-pear in Hammondcheese and Scott has migrated from another jazz board. Kevlar ought to provide enough protection from the former. The latter means no harm. Both are interesting, as is everyone here.

Thank you Porcy62. I try not to do anything to scare the horses.

One more step closer to the abyss. ;)

Edited by patricia

Paul, thank you. Those who don't appreciate vinyl are to be pitied gently. ;)

Yes, Scott and I have known each other for about four years. His lovely wife, Kelly seems to keep him in line, most times. But, every once in a while he escapes her eagle eye. But, he's a diamond in the rough. :cool:

Noj [Jon] is a fellow starving artist and understands that although our art is paramount, it doesn't always pay the rent. So, we both do other less satisfying things to make ends meet. I can see the passion in the examples of his work that he showed to us here. One day we'll all say that we knew him before he was a super-star.:wub:

Thank you Harold. Say "hi" to our mutual friend when you see him again. I remember his being somewhat traumatized by his introduction to geezerhood. Tell him that I refuse to be intimidated by the passage of time. The best is yet to come.

Tonym, thank you so much. Just chuggin' along.:)

Thank you Clifford. Yes, my daughter and her boyfriend are taking me to dinner at a restaurant where not only do I not have to carry my own tray, but where they have cloth napkins and red-coated servitors. Ah, the luxury. :wub:

Edited by patricia

:party::party::party:

Happy Birthday Patricia!!

I lurk more than post, and I always enjoy reading your posts; you always handle yourself with dignity and class.

I hope you are having a fabulous day; do something fun and pampering.

And have cake! Lots of cake! :party:

PS: 24 on Sunday! I will be taping, and you're always welcome to any episodes that you may miss. :)

:party::party::party:

Happy Birthday Patricia!!

I lurk more than post, and I always enjoy reading your posts; you always handle yourself with dignity and class.

I hope you are having a fabulous day; do something fun and pampering.

And have cake! Lots of cake! :party:

PS: 24 on Sunday! I will be taping, and you're always welcome to any episodes that you may miss. :)

Rachel, my dear friend, thank you so much. I am so grateful for your having sent me the initial "24" episodes. Thank you so much for your offer today.

I have taken a full day off and my daughter and her boyfriend, whom I actually like, will be taking me out for dinner. Erin [my daughter] has actually baked me a cake, with her own hands, from scratch, which I will be enjoying later.

Thank you also for your positive reaction to my posts. It's nice to share views with those who agree with me and even more with those who think I'm totally off base. Wouldn't the world be a dull place if everyone thought the same way??

Back to my birthday indugences.:wub:

Thank you Clifford. Yes, my daughter and her boyfriend are taking me to dinner at a restaurant where not only do I not have to carry my own tray, but where they have cloth napkins and red-coated servitors. Ah, the luxury. :wub:

I heard those places do exist. I have not seen one for myself as yet...

Enjoy, and tell us what it's like!

Medjuck, yes, it's cold as a witch's heart out there today. I was just out for a few minutes and the wind is whistling. I now have a hair-don't;) This is the absolute weirdest climate of all the cities in which I've lived. One day it's above freezing, that same afternoon it can drop, or go up 30 degrees celcius. One hardly knows what to wear in the morning. Enjoy your visit on Friday. The weather guy mentioned that tomorrow the temp is supposed to drop to -30 celcius. Brrr.

Clifford, I'll try not to let the other diners know that I'm a rube. I'll wear clean clothes and have all my hair going the same way. I'll let you know if I am able to infiltrate. :blink:

Edited by patricia