Angelina Jolie

Is it just me, or is anyone else sick of not only seeing her picture on every magazine cover, but hearing her name in every news broadcast? Not to mention all the Jennifer Aniston vs. Angelina bullshit. And, Brad " the douchebag" Pitt turning into Mr. Jolie. :rolleyes:

Can someone please tell me the name of the "good" movie she was in?

Granted she is attractive, but far from the most beautiful woman in the world. I see more physical beauty walking on the street daily than I see in her.

I will give her credit for the charity work she does but I have to wonder how much of this is for image.

Does she do anything without a holding a press conference or have film crew present?

She is not the only one I'm sick of, but is definitely heading towards top of the list. :tdown

Edited by catesta

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's certainly become quite the thing on the grocery store magazine rack. I was amused to see one cover with her picture next to the words, "IT'S A BOY!", and then one row down, same thing, only, "IT'S A GIRL!". :rolleyes:

But yeah, it's all pretty lame and boring.

I think she's gorgeous.

I really like the two Tomb Raider movies.

As for her "charity stuff"---I don't think she orders all those cameras to follow her around! They're all over the place for the dollars they get for those cover photos. . . .

Anyway, if you guys are tired of her that's fine with me!

Tired of her? Eh, no more than any other Hollywood star.

Tired of having to see the whole Angelina/Brad/Jen triangle on every freakin’ magazine cover at the grocery store? Absolutely. The only thing that scares me more than the media’s fascination with these three is the public’s fascination with these three. Somebody’s buying these rags; I just hope I never meet any of them.

I thought she did well in "Girl, Interrupted" as well, even though the movie kind of played out like a female version of "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest". I'd like to see her stretch with some more challenging roles.

Heck, I'd pay to watch her stretch, period. :P