Ebay craziness

• 2 weeks later...

Gota love ebay! Lee Morgan - The Rajah just went for $82.69 so I decided to put my copy up for a Buy it Now of $75.00. It sold within an hour! I'll gladly sell any single cd I own for $75 a shot...some people just have too much money! :blink::wacko: Now to wait and see if I actually get paid!

Gota love ebay! Lee Morgan - The Rajah just went for $82.69 so I decided to put my copy up for a Buy it Now of $75.00. It sold within an hour! I'll gladly sell any single cd I own for $75 a shot...some people just have too much money! :blink::wacko: Now to wait and see if I actually get paid!

Was this the domestic late 80's McMaster edition that went for $82.69?? Pardon my French, but that's nuckin' futs!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Gota love ebay!  Lee Morgan - The Rajah just went for $82.69 so I decided to put my copy up for a Buy it Now of $75.00.  It sold within an hour!  I'll gladly sell any single cd I own for $75 a shot...some people just have too much money! :blink:  :wacko:  Now to wait and see if I actually get paid!

Was this the domestic late 80's McMaster edition that went for $82.69?? Pardon my French, but that's nuckin' futs!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

anyone looking for a copy of the TOCJ? :w

it was also remastered by McMaster BTW

Was this the domestic late 80's McMaster edition that went for $82.69?? Pardon my French, but that's nuckin' futs!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do believe so! The copy I have that sold lickity split for $75 is the domestic McMaster from 1988. nuckin' futs is ruckin' fight!!!!!!

On AAJ, someone mentioned a series of Buddy Guy live gigs from January. I went to the webiste and ordered one, they're each $20 for two discs + shipping. I have now seen three different sets go on Ebay for over $40! New for $20 or used for $40+. Ah, the stupidity...