Borders Coupons

mgraham333

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently they need to purge the jazz and classical sections to make way for new releases by Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood. :(

Dude! Kelly Clarkson has a new release coming out?

http://bordersstores.com/index.jsp

Where you gonna find a Borders store with three Cellar Door boxes?

Just did that about an hour ago, and their on-line database still has the Cellar Door as "not yet released" or some such similar status. (In other words, you can only "pre-order" it -- supposedly.) So short of calling all the stores in my area, there's no way to tell if any of them have even one copy in stock -- let alone three.

I have some coupons that were spit out on the register receipt (30% off regular price one CD). They start the 5th. My guess is that we'll see some downloadable coupons around the same time.

And the prophecy is fulfilled..... ;)

15% on (almost) any item through 28 February. Wonder if this can be combined with the buy three get one offer? Makes no diff to me; I don't shop at Borders anyway.

http://f.chtah.com/i/9/276579820/NewSubscr...pon_Reg_15.html

....I won't either with only a 15% coupon!!! :) ...........now 30% is another thing alltogether!

Border's is issuing 30% off (Book, CD, DVD, etc...) receipt coupons good from 2/23 - 2/28. If history is any indicator then look for e-coupons early next week.

Thanks for the heads up, that's more like it. Now, if they would only get some more good stuff in!!! The only time I buy anything locally is with this coupon...I bet 98 percent of my purchases are now on-line....what a flip-flop from a few years ago.

m~