What's your desktop background/wallpaper?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turning it 90° in either direction ought to do it, MG, or, perhaps, 2 Pollocks are better than one?

That's what I did. I rotated it and then copied and pasted parts of it to fill in the gaps that showed up around it. Now it's a Pollock collage.

Turning it 90° in either direction ought to do it, MG, or, perhaps, 2 Pollocks are better than one?

That's what I did. I rotated it and then copied and pasted parts of it to fill in the gaps that showed up around it. Now it's a Pollock collage.

Ah - well, I suppose with a Pollock it really doesn't matter which way up it is. Silly me...

MG

• 2 weeks later...

Mark Sheldon posted this pic of Lonnie Smith on the Blindman Blues forum

post-18-1197338218.jpg

I enlarged it 46% this morning and cropped the bottom half off so it went to 1024x768 and it makes a SUPERB desktop. Been out shopping and when I got home and turned on the PC - wow! took my breath away!

MG

• 2 weeks later...

post-1579-1198333736_thumb.jpg

On the Blindman's Blues forum, someone posted some paintings of bluesmen by a French artist Denis Gérablie. They're very nice. I'm using the one of Son House as my background now - over Christmas, it's a lot warmer than the Lonnie Smith.

Here's the link.

http://blindman.forumhoster.com/index.php?showtopic=22899

MG

• 5 months later...