What's your desktop background/wallpaper?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I retired, I don't have a work desktop any longer! The desktop on my most used laptop (Mac G4) is now this picture of a young and lovely Helen Folasade Adu. Because the look in the eyes and the lips and the cafe au lait skin remind me of my equally lovely (though not as young!) wonderful friend Anadina!

classicpela7sade.l.jpg

Lon...

She's lookin' at you... ;):tup

Oh mine...?

Mine uses a wallpaper changer, which rotates a folder of all those covers from the gokudo site... :) Changes 'em every hour I think.

But just the Blue Notes...and just the fronts...except for the ones with cool backs. ;)

Edited by Parkertown

• 2 weeks later...

Desktop: My wife in leather pants and halter vest.

Laptop: Rotating photos of Mini Coopers. Sometimes I use the stock Mac images, others I have sports (Coco Crisp's fight, Eric Hinske cleaning out Jorge Posada, etc.), and prior to the great HDD crash of '08, I had rotating images of saxophones.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've spent two days downloading about two thousand photos (onto my wife's new PC) from my wife's and her friend's camera - on over a dozen memory sticks - from their last holiday in Sept/Oct 2007 in South Africa & Namibia. Then even more time looking through them to find nice ones. This one I think is particularly superb, so I took a copy and it's now my background.

Waterhole.jpg

MG

I've spent two days downloading about two thousand photos (onto my wife's new PC) from my wife's and her friend's camera - on over a dozen memory sticks - from their last holiday in Sept/Oct 2007 in South Africa & Namibia. Then even more time looking through them to find nice ones. This one I think is particularly superb, so I took a copy and it's now my background.

Waterhole.jpg

MG

What a brilliant photo, MG!!!!

Here's mine, caught a few weeks back on holiday between heavy showers (the story of this summer):

7698482840a065283e7c8b3223bc45c2d8771bec74797ae4531e47cd084e9f931a7b4f56.jpg

The place I long to retire to in a few years.

This was my old one, taken during the only spell of good weather I recall this year in February!!!!

2722979874c383f3e9c1f3c058b03b031e099579fe93291e051413c2db6c4fc651988841.jpg

Edited by Bev Stapleton

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...