Happy Birthday, Soul Stream!

Noj

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ya'll! Been a while since I checked in, but did a few days ago...made a few posts and then just stumbled across my little birthday thread here. Thanks so much everybody! Actually was a greeeaaat birthday. What a difference a year makes for sure. Last year, the weekend of my birthday I left the house and was dealing with the divorce....what a nightmare it was. This year, back on my feet and on my own. I used to have such an issue with my birthday, since my marriage was on the rocks and my wife just barely acknowledged it for many years...I just really didn't look forward to it. This year was the complete opposite. It was filled with lots of friends and family. And although my girlfriend was out of town, I played a gig with Jimmie Vaughan, who sang me happy birthday on the mic...pretty damn cool ya'll!

Anyway, thanks again for the birthday wishes ya'll. I haven't been around that much just because everything's so hectic right now, it's always great to come back to organissimo and see the old gang. Thanks again!

Mike

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...