Strange things that happen while sleeping...

This is not the strangest thing that has happend when I was asleep, bit it is the most recent.

I've been wearing a gold chain and St. Christopher medal around my neck since 1974. This morning before getting the shower I noticed something strange and I can't figure out what the hell happened.

The loop on top of the medal was inside the clasp of the chain.

It's hard enough to do that shit while awake, how the fuck did I do it when I was sleeping?

I think I'm going to stay up all night and watch to see what is going on while I sleep. :blink::ph34r:

Any stories you care to share?

I'm justly famous among family and friends for nocturnal activities. It started in junior high school when I woke up, believed it was time to get ready for school, took a shower and dressed only to find that my Mother was in the family room watching Carson. :blink:

Of course, in that case I was awake, so I guess it doesn't apply to this thread.

But believe me, I could write a book about things I've done in my sleep.

There's a reason why my wife now retires to the guest bedroom. :g

i awoke wednesday morning, with an uncharacteristic thought. "dying is like being born anew."

"what is the reason for this," i thought. "am i about to die?"

upon returning home a few hours later, there was a note on my machine that a very close friend of 30+ years had passed away during the night.

i am not at all into the psychic or religious thing, but this happened to me.

Edited by alocispepraluger102

I vaguely remember hearing a thump in the middle of the night once, but didn't make anything about and went back to sleep. When I woke up I figured out what that "thump" was. Apparantly it was my turn to have my house toilet papered and the thump came when some one broke my lamp post in the front of my house. :angry::angry::angry:

I had a dream the other night that I was in a run-down, closed psychologist's office. The psychologist had been murdered and the place closed down. I don't remember all the details, but over the course of looking around the office I discovered that the psychologist's name was Bev Stapleton, and that I had killed him. :blink:

Anyone heard from Bev lately?

One night I awoke out of a very sound sleep,

reached up and caught a full set of window blinds in mid air

before they came crashing down on us.

They had come straight out of their horizontal holder above

and somehow, I just knew what it was and what was happening,

but I don't know how. An unexplained reflex.

Once after a very long (like 40+ hours) trip home from Hong Kong I crashed at a friend's apartment and got up in the middle of the night to pee, and woke up realizing I was peeing on his ironing board. I cleaned it up and never 'fessed up. :ph34r:

I bet he wondered what that aroma was in his next ironing. :D