It's time.

Everything is just about packed and loaded in the van; time to unplug the computer and load it up as well. Hopefully I'll be back soon.

I'd feel a lot better about this move if I didn't hear this voice in the back of my head saying "A new life awaits you in the offworld colonies...a chance to begin again!" :lol:

Anyway, see y'all soon; take care!

Guess who? Just checking in. I was beginning to annoy the front desk people, so they gave me the computer password and told me to go play on the computer for a while! :crazy: I'm in Abilene, Texas, so I did pretty well the first day, about 500 miles. On target and all that. I must admit, I feel better just getting out of Louisiana, although sitting alone in a hotel room after all those years together is a bit depressing. Anyway, I just thought I'd pop in and give an update...more later!

Everything is just about packed and loaded in the van; time to unplug the computer and load it up as well. Hopefully I'll be back soon.

I'd feel a lot better about this move if I didn't hear this voice in the back of my head saying "A new life awaits you in the offworld colonies...a chance to begin again!" :lol:

Anyway, see y'all soon; take care!

Good luck and Godspeed, my friend.

Lord knows you deserve it.

Tim

Well, I made it to Oregon. It's cold, snow is on the ground, and I have no idea what I'm doing here. I'm at my parents place, with a dial-up connection, so I'm not really back yet. Dial-up is just a bit too frustrating for me. Anyway, it was a safe trip (other than a three day layover in Pheonix with engine problems), so I thought I'd sign on and pass on the news. More eventually....