My wife got me a Mosaic for Father's day!!!!

I'd sent the Mosaic e-mail to my wife as a subtle hint of what I wanted for Father's Day: either the Turrentine box or the Parlan box, preferably both to save on shipping.

Today, I went home for lunch and on my doorstep is a DHL box from Mosaic!!!

Now, my wife does not know I went home for lunch, and I'm not gonna tell her. Why ruin it for her, y'know? So I'm like a little kid at Christmas now. I cannot WAIT for Sunday to get here!!!

Heck yeah I'm married to the most fantastic woman on the planet! :wub:

Edited by Big Al

You are a lucky guy. Mosaics are such a fun gift to receive. My mother ordered one for me when Mosaic was in its first year of operation. They were so helpful to her that she will not get me any other gift. She only wants to deal with Mosaic. So she has purchased a Mosaic for me for my birthday and Christmas for many years now. It's always great.

You are a lucky guy. Mosaics are such a fun gift to receive. My mother ordered one for me when Mosaic was in its first year of operation. They were so helpful to her that she will not get me any other gift. She only wants to deal with Mosaic. So she has purchased a Mosaic for me for my birthday and Christmas for many years now. It's always great.

Would your mother like another son? I'm very low maintenance, she'd love her daughter-in-law, and we come with two beautiful grandkids as well! ;):tup:g

Would your mother like another son? I'm very low maintenance, she'd love her daughter-in-law, and we come with two beautiful grandkids as well! ;):tup:g

Hey, next in line ! I'm Spartacus ! :crazy::g

I GOT THE PARLAN BOX!

I GOT THE PARLAN BOX!

I GOT THE PARLAN BOX!

I GOT THE PARLAN BOX!

I GOT THE PARLAN BOX!

I GOT THE PARLAN BOX!!!!!!!!!! :excited::excited::excited::excited::excited:

The Parlan box is the main reason why I later purchased the Turrentine Mosaic. Enjoy Al. It's a great set!

I GOT THE PARLAN BOX!

I GOT THE PARLAN BOX!

I GOT THE PARLAN BOX!

I GOT THE PARLAN BOX!

I GOT THE PARLAN BOX!

I GOT THE PARLAN BOX!!!!!!!!!! :excited::excited::excited::excited::excited:

The Parlan box is the main reason why I later purchased the Turrentine Mosaic. Enjoy Al. It's a great set!

Oh yes, that one's definitely next! This and the Parlan box were what I asked for.

Started listening to the piano trio sides yesterday. Oh WOW whatta groove!!!

Have I mentioned I love my wife and that she's the most wonderful woman in the world? Yes, I'd be saying this even if she got me a tie for Fathers Day. ;)

I know you're in Texas and all that, but I thought people weren't supposed to marry their fathers :D

Oh, and by the way, the Parlan and Turrentine boxes are a perfect match! You should have bought her the Turrentine for Mothers' Day.

MG

Interesting point. Are Fathers Day and Mothers Day even holidays outside of the U.S.?

My parents, now close to 80 years old, gruffly announce each year that they will not be getting each other a gift on Mothers Day and Fathers Day because they are not each other's father and mother. They are seen as a bit eccentric by their friends and family, because it seems to have become a tradition that each spouse will get the other a gift on these days.

In fact, I feel a lot of pressure to make Mothers Day memorable enough. Candy, flowers, special dinner out, jewelry and at least one other thoughtful gift seem to barely allow me to get through the day unscathed.

But I still came out ahead this year, because she got me the five CD set of Sun Ra and his All Stars live in Europe, 1983 (Don Cherry, Lester Bowie, Archie Shepp, John Gilmore, Marshall Allen, Sun Ra, Richard Davis, Philly Joe Jones, Don Moye and Clifford Jarvis).

Edited by Hot Ptah