Happy Birthday marcoliv!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My beloved friends, thank you very much for your kind words :)

I'm having a nice day and vacations will start next friday and i will spend some time in Buenos Aires with my girlfriend. Lots of fun, nice food and jazz discs are waiting for me.

I'm having 39 today and throughout the years i know there will always be nice words for my birthday and it's a true joy being part of the Big O family :)

I also need to thank Evan, Al, Vint, Peter Johnson, Jeff Behan and John Felser for their musical support and kindness during this year :D

Cheers

MCO

My beloved friends, thank you very much for your kind words :)

I'm having a nice day and vacations will start next friday and i will spend some time in Buenos Aires with my girlfriend. Lots of fun, nice food and jazz discs are waiting for me.

I'm having 39 today and throughout the years i know there will always be nice words for my birthday and it's a true joy being part of the Big O family :)

I also need to thank Evan, Al, Vint, Peter Johnson, Jeff Behan and John Felser for their musical support and kindness during this year :D

Cheers

MCO

And happy, happy, happy to you Marcus! Another year of good cheer. And a girlfriend--that's the way to kick things off right! Cheers! :D

• 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...