what famous jazz musican we like had a father who was a guitarist for

while we're on the subject, you know that song? i forgot the title, but it goes "dada dee, da da dada da." you know the one, the guy that sings it used to play with whatchamacallit. you know, the group that was really big in the nineties. they had that hit covering that tune by what's his name. anyway, i heard that song by the guy who used to play with that band that had that nineties hit on the radio yesterday. you know the song i'm talking about?

while we're on the subject, you know that song? i forgot the title, but it goes "dada dee, da da dada da." you know the one, the guy that sings it used to play with whatchamacallit. you know, the group that was really big in the nineties. they had that hit covering that tune by what's his name. anyway, i heard that song by the guy who used to play with that band that had that nineties hit on the radio yesterday. you know the song i'm talking about?

I don't, but you do know it. What I can do is help you to remember that song.

Tell me about your sexual life...and don't forget to leave the cheque to my secretary at the end.