BFT #61 - The Signup

Durium

Next month, January 2009, BFT #61 ( 1 CD), titled "Something Old Something New", subtitled Keep (it) swinging, will be launched - my second attempt to bring you some tracks that fascinated me, since the BFT # 44 ( 2 discs) titled "Keepswinging" I posted almost two years ago.

If you love to participate in listening, enjoying (I hope so) and analysing this selection, please send me a PM and inform me if you love to have a CDR sent to your home address ( don't forget to mention it) or ( later) a link of a shared files. Pleasse let me know and don't forget to mention what you like: the CDR or the link.

Keep swinging

Durium

Edited by Durium

The first CDs of BFT #61, "Something Old Something New - Keep (it) Swinging", to be discussed within two weeks (!) starting the first of January 2009 have been posted and hope to reach you soon. The links will follow later.

If you want a copy by snail mail, please respond now with a PM to have your copy in time.

Keep swinging

Durium

Edited by Durium

Because we here at BFT HQ are always trying our best to ensure the quality and security of the BFT process, we have hired the finest in security systems to make sure no one (myself included) has access until the proper time. I hope you all are impressed:

CIMG5835.jpg

I strongly believe he is a descendant of the killer rabbit from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Next month, January 2009, BFT #61 ( 1 CD), titled "Something Old Something New", subtitled Keep (it) swinging, will be launched - my second attempt to bring you some tracks that fascinated me, since the BFT # 44 ( 2 discs) titled "Keepswinging" I posted almost two years ago.

If you love to participate in listening, enjoying (I hope so) and analysing this selection, please send me a PM and inform me if you love to have a CDR sent to your home address ( don't forget to mention it) or ( later) a link of a shared files. Pleasse let me know and don't forget to mention what you like: the CDR or the link.

Keep swinging

Durium

Hello Durium,

I'm in as a new member, so count on me!

Snoozer