HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

Just got back from my 2500 mile quest to the frozen tundra of Iowa. A little taste of winter and I retreat to Florida- I'm losing my midwest cold weather chops. But big fun, great music and good hangs and laughs w/friends & family. And always nice to come home to my own bed (it's becoming obvious my college-student-era ability to sleep on couches and floors is MF OVER). :rhappy:

Another year goes by and this board is better than ever (to say it again- big fun, great music and good hangs and laughs w/friends and family) :). May we hang here forever.

Another big thank you to our hosts Jim, Joe and Randy. BTW, I enjoyed Groovadelphia multiple times on my trip. I want to hear and hang with you guys soon. This board so blows away everyplace else on the "internets".

To all, best wishes in meeting all your challenges. Positive thoughts to all who are dealing with issues of health, money, relationships and whatever else.

No question, 2009 is going to be anything but dull. :)

H A P P Y N E W Y E A R ! ! ! :party: