Michael Jackson arrest warrant

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's staying at the Four Seasons Hotel here in Las Vegas. all the news crews are at the McCarren Executive Airport waiting to catch a shot of him leaving town.

i think he thinks he's gonna beat this rap. while his house was being searched, he was busy at a local movie memorabilia store, dropping $40,000.

soooo, the parents of the child in question didn't go to the cops when they found out? instead they allowed Jackson to pay thier medical bills, and buy them stuff? WTF.

they didn't seek counsel until he kid was being harrassed by classmates?

something ain't right there.

if anyone molested my kid, it would take an act of G*d to keep me from reaching down that SOB's throat and pulling his pecker up and out. :angry::angry::angry:

If what you're saying is true than he probably will beat the rap because you know that if this goes to trial then he'll come into court with a battery of attorneys who could get Hitler off. His career has been going steadily into the dumpster and I have to wonder if this latest thing will just about finish it off.

If what you're saying is true than he probably will beat the rap because you know that if this goes to trial then he'll come into court with a battery of attorneys who could get Hitler off. His career has been going steadily into the dumpster and I have to wonder if this latest thing will just about finish it off.

I doubt it. There's no such thing as bad publicity, and in MJ's case, bad publicity is not only the ONLY kind he can get, it's the BEST kind. :angry:

There was a caller on one of the talking-head shows tonight who claimed to be the mother of a child in the entertainment industry. According to her, the kinds of parents who let their kids hang around with MJ are the "stage parent" types; the ones trying live vicariously through their children by pushing them through the meat-grinder that is the entertainment industry. And these same people think it's SOMETHING SPECIAL to be able to say their kid knows Michael Jackson and hangs out (no jokes, please) with him.

How scary is that?!?!?

Man, any Michael Jackson case is just like the O.J. case was for me... It doesn't matter a hill of beans what I think about it, or if I stay the least bit informed about it either. My goal is to NOT know anything about the Michael Jackson case, at any given point in time, throughout the entire thing.

When I first moved to Kansas City, I didn't have a TV - and this was in the fall of 1994. I successfully avoided ALL of the O.J. trial coverage, and all broadcast media accounts of it -- and consider myself as being a far better person for having done so. When the verdict was announced, it was my goal to go as long as humanly possible without knowing the verdict. This, despite the fact that the company I worked for set up frickin' televisions in the cafeteria that day (and in the days preceding), so that everyone could watch the verdict live, whenever it came down. Unf*cking believable...

( Needless to say that I won't be checking any of the "Michael Jackson" threads on this board -- except maybe to look for responsed to this post. )

Edited by Rooster_Ties

If what you're saying is true than he probably will beat the rap because you know that if this goes to trial then he'll come into court with a battery of attorneys who could get Hitler off.

don't be so sure, i hear Mark Geragos has been hired to defend him, the same guy who represented winona ryder, who was found guilty.

I doubt he will do a day of jail time if found guilty. Something tells me he will end up in psychiatric ward.

not unless he's found criminally insane. wacko jacko he is, but insane?

Man, any Michael Jackson case is just like the O.J. case was for me... It doesn't matter a hill of beans what I think about it, or if I stay the least bit informed about it either. My goal is to not know anything about the Michael Jackson case, at any given point in time, throughout the entire thing.

"Willful ignorance" is not my normal modus operandi, but I'm with you on this one.

Rooster,

This case might be interesting for several reasons.

For one thing, Mr. Jackson is a strange animal given his unique lifestyle and circumstances. It is somewhat interesting to see the potential degradation of a human being resulting from excess of wealth and power.

It is also interesting to see how big money might/will rescue him from this predicament. If so, it would be more proof that money runs the legal system.

It sheds light on the parents of the kids and how their potential hunger for money allows them to overlook certain aspects of Mr. Jackson's behavior.

In other words, it's a human story.

I won't be following it closely, but I will read the updates as their presented.

I believe we will not be able to escape the Michael Jackson news, for quite a long while, no matter how hard we might try to do so.

I was just getting some coffee in the break room where I work. The TVs were turned on and all eyes were directed toward the Michael Jackson coverage.

It's sad how the so-called news has become such grand entertainment.

Edited by wesbed

I believe we will not be able to escape the Michael Jackson news, for quite a long while, no matter how hard we might try to do so.

I was just getting some coffee in the break room where I work. The TVs were turned on and all eyes were directed toward the Michael Jackson coverage.

It's sad how the so-called news and become such grand entertainment.

You are right....trying to fight seeing information on the story would be a waste of ones time and energy....Doesn't mean you have to keep up with it on a daily basis...."News"originations will make sure we are kept abreast of the situation

It has been reported that his attorneys are arranging for him to surrender to authorities in a manner in which he won't have to wear handcuffs and be paraded in front of the public.

Didn't happen!

top.main.jackson.cuffs.jpg

I'm imagining Kenny Gorelick hidden under that long hair and dark jacket (but not for the same reasons as Michael Jackson). Feh!

Edited by wesbed

If he's supposed to be Peter Pan, couldn't he just fly away?

Okay, MJ joke in terrible taste of the day...

Michael comes home to his boyfriend, who is weeping profusely on the couch. Michael asks his lover, "what's wrong?" The boyfriend looks up at him and says, "I was watching the TV, and they said you're a pedophile!!" Michael, looking stunned, says, "Pedophile! That's such a big word for a 6 year old!"

<_<