THE JAZZMOBILE WET DREAM

Guest WINGY (I STAY BOMBED)

as you wait for the MUNDANES to drop by for dinner......you should inter yourself in that TOMB OF THOUGHT called ALLABOUTGIZZ

:g

Today at Thanksgiving, I will be one of the MUNDANES dropping by for dinner (at my sister's house)--a boorish one at that cause I'm bringing some jazz cds.

Gotta hone up my dance moves! B) :lol:

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SPEAKING OF DREAMS.....After my first highball this morning, last night's dream (or nightmare) came back to me. I'd like to share it with all my friends here at Organissimo.

I WAS AT BAKER'S KEYBOARD LOUNGE IN DETROIT, MICHIGAN ATTENDING AN ORGANISSIMO PERFORMANCE. DURING ONE INTERMISSION I FELT THE URGE TO *POINT PERCY TOWARD THE PORCELAIN*. AS I WAS EXECUTING SAID FUNCTION A MAN TOOK THE URINAL NEXT TO ME THOUGH THERE WERE SIX OTHER URINALS AND MINE WAS AT THE END. I FROWNED. HERE WAS A MINOR BREACH OF THE UNSPOKEN RULES BETWEEN MEN FOR THE USE OF URINALS. IF THERE ARE SIX URINALS AND ONE USES THE FIRST, THE SECOND MAN PROPERLY TAKES THE SIXTH OR PERHAPS THE FIFTH, MAYBE THE FOURTH, TOLERABLY THE THIRD, BUT NEVER THE SECOND. AFTER CLOSER SCRUTINY I REALIZED THAT THE MAN AT THE URINAL NEXT TO MINE WAS CHRISTIERN.

I WOKE UP IN A COLD SWEAT!!

WINGY :(

...I've seen what's going on here, albeit from a different perspective (that of the main administrator) and it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

B3, What's going on that's leaving a bad taste?

btw, I remember the firestorms at JCS very well. I also remember the source.

The homophobic utterances of our troll are no more acceptable than is racism. This is pure and simple hatred in the not-so-clever guise of humor.

The fact that the poster is an accomplished musician--and that he is--should not in any way excuse his offensive behavior.

HaroldZ, we have both spent a pleasant time with Dan, and you can defend his trolling all you want to, but I can no longer do so.

In defense of DEEP this is an extract from Micke Ricci's NO NO NANETTE site.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

orroonie

"Deep" is a very funny cat. He is a one of a kind person who digs the beautiful sounds of jazz, and is hipper then anyone i've seen on this board in his knowledge of the jazz scene. He is needed to keep help jazz alive. If someone doesn't dig what he's putting down ignore the thread, just like one would change the channels on the tube, or change the dial on the radio.

We've voted on things here before. Can we do it again and leave it to us to make this decision, Mike?

If we can my vote is to bring him back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEEP is a good friend of mine. I vote to invite him over here to join the club. It appears that wherever DEEP is, THAT IS WHERE THE ACTION IS!!

Thank You for listening.

WINGY :)

Edited by WINGY (I STAY BOMBED)

Wingy, I agree that those who don't like your style should just ignore you, but you can't expect people like Christiern to do it when you mention their names in your posts.

CONN (MAN),

Is Christiern somebody's real name?

I mean, I'm not slamming a real person (unlike Christiern's jiveass statement "Cheney's Myopia is Bush's Vision")....I TAKE OFFENSE AT THAT IN THESE TROUBLED TIMES FOR MY COUNTRY...DIG??

It's not like I saw Chris Albertson, or Bev Stapleton, or Clint Hopson at that urinal.

I saw some anonymous Dildie named Christiern (which BTW rhymes with urn - as in urinal). Christiern is the one who keeps referring to a real life person named "Dan" (I assume he means the drummer, Danny D'Imperio)...but all bets are off when the mask is on ......

...AND THE MASK *IS* ON FOR CHRISTIERN...DIG??)

I hope nobody minds if I extend an invitation to DEEP to join the party.

Thanks for listening. :)

WINGY

DINGY,

I personally have no problem if DEEP DRINKER decides to show up. B)

I guess I see your point. BTW: you can have as much fun with me personally, or my persona or whatever. I like a lot of jive. In fact: I tease those WHOM I LIKE THE MOST!! If I'm not wholly comfortable with my relationship with someone then I don't dare tease em. Make sense??? :winky:

Now where's Johnny and Jacknife, my favorite whipping boys? :wub:

Edited by connoisseur series500

I personally have no problem if DEEP DRINKER decides to show up.

I guess I see your point.

CLASP !!

You, sir, have more JASS IN YOUR ASS than all the pulers combined.

TRIPLE CLASP !!

I don't think we need to implement an ignore feature, just ignore him. Evenutally, he'll move away. He's like a child, the more you respond to his taunts, the more he likes it. Don't give him the sick attention he craves and that will be the end of that.

I don't think we need to implement an ignore feature, just ignore him.  Evenutally, he'll move away.  He's like a child, the more you respond to his taunts, the more he likes it.  Don't give him the sick attention he craves and that will be the end of that.

BR(O)AD,

Thank You.

For your insight into DEEP'S psyche allow me to extend to you the coveted:

CLASP !!

We really need more posters with your kinda insight. Don't be a stranger.

I personally have no problem if DEEP DRINKER decides to show up.

I guess I see your point. 

CLASP !!

You, sir, have more JASS IN YOUR ASS than all the pulers combined.

TRIPLE CLASP !!

b.) He will also extend the hand of camaraderie to a few others. Some will go along hoping to keep him calm; some sadly, will join in with him hoping to bask in his notoriety.

The homophobic utterances of our troll are no more acceptable than is racism. This is pure and simple hatred in the not-so-clever guise of humor.

The fact that the poster is an accomplished musician--and that he is--should not in any way excuse his offensive behavior.

I get the impression there are some here who would urge us to welcome Heinrich Himmler on the grounds of his piano playing skills!

Homophobic insult - whether levelled at a gay or heterosexual individual - is completely unacceptable in any civilised situation.

There's a funny set of standards at work when the rights of absolute free speech of an insulter are considered of greater importance than the rights of those being insulted.

Most of D'Imperio's comments are best ignored.

That his bigotry has not been met with howls of outrage leaves me dumbfounded (kudos to those who have spoken out!).

Don't pretend it's a matter of 'a sense of humour' or 'tolerance.'

It's cold moral cowardice.

Edited by Bev Stapleton

this is all very disappointing that all this should result from one poster fling some in these forums. The inability to learn from previous encounters is what marks out disorder personalities from the norm. I'm not sure WINGY will be found in ICD9 as there isn't a classification for time wasters.

ignore please and delete this thread

Edited by Clunky

Fred Hersch has HIV. Needless to say, nothing funny about making fun of someone with a terminal illness. These personal insults have nothing to do with music and I hope B3er takes control of the board soon. He becomes complicit the longer this garbage goes on.