ever been kicked off an internet group?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of curiousity, if you don't/didn't agree with Mike's board/list administration policies, why would you join in the first place, only to later leave and complain about it? Why not just stay away from a place you know doesn't suit your particular sensibilities?

Out of curiousity, if you don't/didn't agree with Mike's board/list administration policies, why would you join in the first place, only to later leave and complain about it? Why not just stay away from a place you know doesn't suit your particular sensibilities?

No drama.

Ok, we're done here. I think all that's been said is sufficient.

A lot of you guys can be a chore when it comes to a board like this, not just Allen. Not naming names, nor complaining, it just goes with the territory. The funny thing is that those of you I've met in person are real genuinely nice and pleasant folks. So let's try to keep that in mind when we read into things.

Okey dokey?

And yes, I edited the posts... I thought the "edited by" line would automatically show up but it looks like I need to click a box for that. If we can refrain from direct personal attacks on each other, I think we'd be far better off as a community.