It's a mosaic christmas

Santa brought me the Anthony Braxton set. I've loved the music for years, but wow! the sound surprised me. The producers did a great job remastering this music. By the way, my copy was #1852 which is high for being available for only 14 months. This will be gone in two more years at that rate.

edit: spelling

Edited by DemonDuckOfDoom

Gee, holy crap... my dad got me the Beatles mono box... but I've gotten it myself sometime in October already and never, ever would have expected such a gift. It would have been THE greatest ever x-mas gift he got me (well, it kinda was, since I nevertheless hugely appreciated it, hope he did notice that!)

Anyway, he said I should think of something else, and I said I'd be most happy to get a Mosaic certificate... I guess he'll need a couple of days to figure out how that works, though :)

Not sure what to get... the oldest in-print sets (besides the Parker Benedetti, which I'm in no special hurry to get) are the Sonny Stitt and Stanley Turrentine sets. Would be cool to get these... on the other hand, it would also be great to get something more special as a gift, so I thought of Chu Berry... not sure yet, I'll wait and see how much of a gift certificate I'll get first... I'm also excited about the Threadgill that'll be out soon, so I might mix the rational and the special some... we'll see.