Jump to content

gmonahan

Members
  • Posts

    3,210
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About gmonahan

  • Birthday 10/23/1953

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
    http://
  • ICQ
    0

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Portland, Oregon

Recent Profile Visitors

10,136 profile views

gmonahan's Achievements

  1. That cover definitely belongs in the old "covers that make you say...uhhh" thread!
  2. I had forgotten they both play clarinet on one track. That was cool.
  3. This looks like fun! One question--if you go solo, do they charge you double for a stateroom? That's often been the case on other cruises I've taken, and for those of us doing that, it makes it kind-a-spendy.
  4. I sometimes think we should just rename this one the "Sangrey Thread"!
  5. Three cds on Classics gathered all of Moten's 20s recordings. Not a box set, but they do have them all...if you can find them.....
  6. Reached back a bit for some classic piano
  7. Me neither! I do remember walking into Tower Records in Kyoto and thinking that here was yet *another* reason to love that wonderful country!
  8. Others have already offered the essentials, but I might add this one.
  9. The largest Tower Records in Japan is the Shibuya location in Tokyo. Bless the Japanese--they do still love physical media!
  10. I'm VERY jealous! Would have loved to see him live!
  11. Mike!! That's the best part of that set!! (though honesty does require that I admit I worship at Big T's shrine!)
×
×
  • Create New...