What the hell's a "warned log"?

Johnny, I keep a politics forum here because I like having you and other political goofballs around and I join in every now and then. But like others have pointed out, there is ONE football thread right now whereas politics has it's own forum.

Johnny just can't handle the fact that the ONE football thread has gotten more play and duration than any of his political threads. B)

you don't start replies with statements such as "Are you stupid?" - If someone replies like that to me, then whatever valid arguments they may have had go right out the window with me.

I get that all the time, and I always though of it as a courtesy, because I AM stupid, and it effects my life daily. So, by answering "yes" when asked, I usually avoid getting more trouble than you can stick a shake at.

you don't start replies with statements such as "Are you stupid?" - If someone replies like that to me, then whatever valid arguments they may have had go right out the window with me.

I get that all the time, and I always though of it as a courtesy, because I AM stupid, and it effects my life daily. So, by answering "yes" when asked, I usually avoid getting more trouble than you can stick a shake at.

:lol:

I guess I really should say "Yes" too.

Especially since I voted for ______ in the last election. :lol:

Edit: You do express frustration, but you don't start replies with statements such as "Are you stupid?" - If someone replies like that to me, then whatever valid arguments they may have had go right out the window with me.

Well, judging by how quickly "You're so pathetic, Johnny" followed this, I guess that post wasn't eye-catching enough, AB. ;)

Now, what say we move this over to the political forum where it will fit right in? :)

Edited by Jazzmoose

Avoid confrontation at all cost, and pretend like the world isn't turning.

(oh this is too irresistible).....like the Democrats would?? We musn't confront the terrorists right?? :rolleyes:

I'm not talking political ideology here, I'm talking about the people on this board. Fuck the democrats, what do I care?

You neo-conservatives have a one-track mind, sheesh!

btw, yeah Bush has really attacked those terrorists? No Osama, no Saddam, festering shit holes in Afghanistan and Iraq and we're less safe now than we were before 9/11. Could anyone do worse?

Avoid confrontation at all cost, and pretend like the world isn't turning.

(oh this is too irresistible).....like the Democrats would?? We musn't confront the terrorists right?? :rolleyes:

Well, I guess if you can't restrain yourself, expecting something that isn't that simplistic would be a bit much to expect... :w

btw, yeah Bush has really attacked those terrorists? No Osama, no Saddam, festering shit holes in Afghanistan and Iraq and we're less safe now than we were before 9/11. Could anyone do worse?

Oh yeah, no problem. Just pray that you and I don't live to see it. But we probably will...

To paraphrase P.T. Barnum, nobody ever went broke betting on the wisdom of the American politician.

That is because most people are not mature enough to keep political conversations polite and civil and yes I count myself among these. Political discussions tend to become heated in either real life discussion or on the 'net.

So, instead of having countless discussions about jazz or whatnot ruined, B-3er has made a whole platform on his Jazz website devoted only to talking about that whale of a conversation topic: POLITICS. A sort of "political forum" if you will, where anyone can post political rantings, discussions, ideas, debates, etc etc.

There are, sadly, no platforms devoted to speaking out on how to baste a turkey (Turkey Forum), or what football team you're rooting for (Football Forum), or how to get a nasty stain out of your best silk shirt (How To Get A Nasty Stain Out Of Your Best Shirt Forum). Therefore, it seems entirely logical that threads can stray into many other areas excepting only politics which has its own forum.

How B-3er can implement a new feature designed only to make his board more comfortable for everybody and still get flack for it is beyond me.

:P

Your Friendly Neighborhood Jazz

How B-3er can implement a new feature designed only to make his board more comfortable for everybody and still get flack for it is beyond me.

Because you can't please everyone all the time. With everything going down on these forums lately, this has become painfullly clear to me.

It looks like you've entered the "no good deed goes unpunished" phase of running the bulletin board.

I for one, thank you for all you've done here. :tup

Yeah B-3er.

To some, it's going to look like I went into Hyper-Butt-Kissing mode with all the compliments I've given you, but they are VERY sincere compliments.

I've given moderators plenty of flack before and I've even quit a board in protest over their treatment (of other posters, not me), so I'm not afraid to speak my mind. I truly think you've done a great job of being fair minded and objective. No easy tasks, that.

Two thumbs up and a cutey roboticon for you mister! :tup:tup:rlol

:)