Show yer face to us!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The server may have been down. I don't know.

I didn't want to upload the pictures to the Organissimo board because they are 'larger' files. I didn't want to cause posters to this board, who are using a dialup connection, to have to wait for the download every time they might few this thread (nor will the board allow a file of size larger than 100k). However, you can click on the links I provided if you choose to. In this way, the picture viewing is optional.

Wait, you want to see pictures of 'me?' :huh:

The picture links are working for me as I'm typing these words.

Edited by wesbed

full_15350_p196761.jpg

Too weird ... I also have "Go" in a black metal frame in my listening area ...

Yeah, but does your listening room have a Lazy-Ass leather recliner??

:g

No, just a green naugahyde (sp???) version, that aside from my lps and CDs, was pretty much all I got from 17 years of hell (err ... marraige) :P

Feeling much better off, BTW ... :g

I am standing on the deck of a Canadian tall ship called the Caledonia. She visited my town in west Michigan last August and I bought the captain a beer at the local pub. It turned out that he was once a Jazz Trumpet major and played in the same college big band I played in (ten years after me). We had many mutual friends and acquaintances. The ship left town the next day with me aboard for the next six weeks. Our ports of call included every major city in Eastern Canada. Never underestimate the power of beer.

The Voyage of the Caledonia

site1059.jpg

site1066.jpg

• 4 months later...

Ah. Since this thread's been resurrected and since I have a very recent digi-pic available, I suppose I should finally post a pic of my mug. This was taken last weekend at the opening of Tim Biskup's new gallery in Pasadena...

For those of you old enough to remember the reference, I'm wearing what my co-workers call my "Dating Game" shirt. :lol: