I've been away

not that anyone noticed :P but i took 2 weeks off to go skiing with my kids in Bariloche, Argentina. Beautiful Country! One of the highlights of the trip was finally getting to meet fellow board member Marcus O from Brazil who coordinated his vacation to meet me in Bari one evening for dinner - a GREAT time.

anyway - i've missed the board and i was hoping you all could catch me up with anything i might have missed - like, how did "Wallace" get banned?!

:)

Spelled doggies, pronounced dough-geez. Just like "wire" is pronounced "war", at least in some parts.

You think American English is jacked compared to British English, try Texas English...

Bertie Wooster I don't know, but if it's Woo, you want, this is the guy to see:

Bernie+Woo+CD+Size.jpg

Bernie's not from Texas, but he's definitely dressed for the heat. 103 F (39.4 C) where I live right now, liable (pronounced "libel") to hit 104 before long.

Argentina was a blast! The skiing was tops and the boys and I tried something called "Canopy" WOW!!!

Paps - Wallace was an abrasive newbie who started about a month ago. He fancied himself an expert in Prog music. He and Dan G got into a bit of a spat (Dan was in the right) and now it seems he is banned. That's all I know.

Oh and food was AMAZING!! Lomo, Entrana, Trucha, Vacio, Alfajores, Chocolate Caliente and Villavicencio con mas gas!!!!