Make me an offer

I don't have the time to price these cds. All are in excellent condition unless otherwise noted. They are all for sale. Please look them up on Amazon and make me an offer on any of them that you want. I'll take less than Amazon, but I won't dump them for peanuts either. If your offer is reasonable, we can make a deal. Ebay is the eventual destination, but I just wanted to offer them here first. I've decided to chop my collection in half. There will be more in the weeks to come. All my RVGs and stuff are being sold to a local store. It's not worth selling off $4-5 cds piecemeal.

Make you offer inclusive of shipping please. International buyers are welcome, but please include a shipping estimate to your country. Thanks.

Here's the current list:

XXXSOLDXXXSonny Rollins, "Way Out West" SACD

XXXSOLDXXXJimmy Smith, At the Organ vol 1 TOJC import (no obi)

XXXSOLDXXXJimmy Smith, At the Organ vol 2 TOJC import (no obi)

XXXSOLDXXXA Date with Jimmy Smith, vol 1 TOJC import (no obi)

XXXSOLDXXXA Date with Jimmy Smith, vol 2 TOJC import (no obi)

Jimmy Smith, Bashin' (verve)

Ike Quebec, "Soul Samba" TOCJ import w/obi

Ike Quebec, The Complete Blue Note 45 Sessions (2 cd set) Connoisseur

XXXSOLDXXXLou Donaldson, "Quartet,quintet, sextet."

One Night with Blue Note vols 1, 2, 4. (no idea where vol 3 is...)these are in very good shape but there are slight imperfections on the cases or booklets.)Discs are in excellent condition.

Sonny Clark, "My Conception" Connoisseur series

XXXSOLDXXXDonald Byrd, "Byrd in Flight" Conn series

Donald Byrd and Doug Watkins "The transition Sessions" Connoisseur edition. Excellent condition but notch on case

XXXSOLDXXXKenny Burrell with Art Blakey, On View at the Five Spot Cafe JRVG mini-lp w/obi

Jimmy Smith, "Lonesome Road" TOCJ import (no obi)

Kenny Burrell, Blue Note 1543 JRVG mini-lp import w/obi

Introducing Kenny Burrell JRVG mini-lp import w/obi

Art Blakey, "Mosaic" JRVG mini-lp import w/obi

John Jenkins & Kenny Burrell JRVG mini-lp import w/obi

Art Blakey, "Africaine" Conn series

XXXSOLDXXXTina Brooks, "The Waiting Game" Conn series

XXXSOLDXXXTina Brooks, "Back to the Tracks" Conn Series

XXXSOLDXXXTina Brooks, "Minor Move" Conn Series

XXXSOLDXXXSonny Red, "Out of the Blue" jewel case is slightly scuffed. cd is excellent cond.

XXXSOLDXXXThe Harold Land/Carmell Jones Quintets "Complete Studio Recordings" 2-cds sealed.

Horace Silver and Spotlight on Drums

XXXSOLDXXXDonald Byrd at the half note cafe, vols 1 and 2

Jackie Mclean, Swing swang swingin TOCJ import. no obi

And for completists, I have the following three very rare cds:

XXXSOLDXXXJimmy Smith, "Cherokee" TOCJ w/obi

Clifford Jordan Blue Note 1565 TOCJ (no obi)

Jimmy Smith Trio + LD TOCJ w/obi

More to come in another week or two depending on the interest generated here.

Edited by connoisseur series500

All my RVGs and stuff are being sold to a local store. It's not worth selling off $4-5 cds piecemeal.

Have you gone into a store recently and tried to sell regular US Blue Note CDs? I think you'll be lucky if they offer 50 cents to a dollar each. If you wanted store credit, you might get them up to $2, but even that might be lucky. Remember, many stores are selling sealed/new current Blue Note CDs for around $6-8. Used, they have to sell less than that which means they have to buy them for even less than that to make any money.

Kevin

All my RVGs and stuff are being sold to a local store. It's not worth selling off $4-5 cds piecemeal.

Have you gone into a store recently and tried to sell regular US Blue Note CDs? I think you'll be lucky if they offer 50 cents to a dollar each. If you wanted store credit, you might get them up to $2, but even that might be lucky. Remember, many stores are selling sealed/new current Blue Note CDs for around $6-8. Used, they have to sell less than that which means they have to buy them for even less than that to make any money.

Kevin

be careful kevin - the "price police" might get pissed off!

:ph34r:

Kevin

be careful kevin - the "price police" might get pissed off!

:ph34r:

I'm not talking about the stuff he has for sale here! My comment was directed to his statement that he's going to sell his "regular" stuff to a local store. In my recent experience, stores are just not interested in used Jazz CDs. I've been told, "We don't want that" more than once in my day. When they do buy them, they offer very short money. If he has a store willing to give him $3 in cash for used current Blue Note CDs, I think he's doing pretty good.

Kevin

I've alreaDy got what I'd lIke from your list, Conn, or I'd let you Know. Thanks!

Hahaha!

(These Cowboy fans get uptight!)

(what can I say, my team sucks as well!)

Geez, I wonder what I missed? Seems to be some hostility on this thread.

Not at all. I appreciate your input, Kevin. I'll let you know how it goes for the hundreds of RVGs I'll be offering to a store. They go for about $4-6 on Amazon. I'm hoping to get $3 apiece and was told it might be possible by phone. Amazon also charges another $2 for shipping so if the store offers them for $4-6 then it's still a deal for the customer. Perhaps they can pay me half. I'm driving 45 minutes away to a major college town where jazz is still popular with the kids.

I've alreaDy got what I'd lIke from your list, Conn, or I'd let you Know. Thanks!

Hahaha!

(These Cowboy fans get uptight!)

(what can I say, my team sucks as well!)

Geez, I wonder what I missed? Seems to be some hostility on this thread.

Not at all. I appreciate your input, Kevin. I'll let you know how it goes for the hundreds of RVGs I'll be offering to a store. They go for about $4-6 on Amazon. I'm hoping to get $3 apiece and was told it might be possible by phone. Amazon also charges another $2 for shipping so if the store offers them for $4-6 then it's still a deal for the customer. Perhaps they can pay me half. I'm driving 45 minutes away to a major college town where jazz is still popular with the kids.

dolphins are 2 and O :w

Kevin

Hey Kevin,

I sold 100 cds for $3/each. The store wants more. If I had auctioned these on ebay, I would have gotten perhaps $5 on half of them, and the other half wouldn't sell at all. I'm happy with the deal. I'm going to sell more of them over there. Maybe there aren't many jazz lovers in your part of the country?