ebay madness re: vinyl

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I have that on CD. It's real fine. Much rarer than any BN!

Rumors are that a copy of this one sold for 12000 $ years ago at Paris Jazz Corner. True or false i don't know. I've seen another copy auctionned at PJC in their 2002 catalogue. Don't know how much it solds eventuelly. But given the hysteria that was surrounding those auctions i believe it went up very high. My plan is to try to find it at my local flea market, for around 1 €. 2 or even 3 would still be a fine price.

Shit, that's nuts. I used to get those PJC catalogs but I guess they stopped producing them?

Yeah, I have that on CD. It's real fine. Much rarer than any BN!

Rumors are that a copy of this one sold for 12000 $ years ago at Paris Jazz Corner. True or false i don't know. I've seen another copy auctionned at PJC in their 2002 catalogue. Don't know how much it solds eventuelly. But given the hysteria that was surrounding those auctions i believe it went up very high. My plan is to try to find it at my local flea market, for around 1 €. 2 or even 3 would still be a fine price.

Shit, that's nuts. I used to get those PJC catalogs but I guess they stopped producing them?

I think so. Auctions are over. I have three (1999,2000 2002), i don't know if they made other auctions.But you can ask them through their site

http://www.parisjazzcorner.com/

Yeah, haven't talked to Antoine in a while.

And this... this again seems like a slap in the face of a "recession economy."

Peckin' Time

'Recession economy' for who?

Ferrari has just announced this will be its best year since its foundation, go figure! :wacko: or :angry:

Obviously, the recession makes that riches get even richer, middle class struggle to remain the middle class, and poor get even poorer.