sickening penn state football allegations

"Moderator" He must have posted something and deleted it or edited out by mistake and not realized it, because the first sentence makes no sense.

"Sorry -- I meant to say "your cousin." But then I don't like people who cite injuries to others as justifications for their own bad behavior."

FWIW, the somehow missing or perhaps never sent PM to Blue Train that he mentions above read IIRC as follows:

"What difference does it make how rapidly I responded to your post, and that I myself posted below it in the thread? I don't always read or absorb every phrase of every post in a thread, and in this case I was alerted to what you said by a complaint from another board member. I'm sorry about what happened to your brother." There I meant to say "your cousin," and that's why my next PM began as it did.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has anybody yet realized or even thought about the fact that no matter where Goody posts, it all comes down to the same disruptiveness, dissension, etc., etc. it NEVER fails!! he is totally consistent with his M.O. and one can never get him to understand what anyone is saying that disagrees with him. he will talk in circles. he causes people to repeat themselves dozens of times in an attempt to try to get him to understand anything that is logical or rational. and yet people keep trying. he actually means well but his reasoning powers are severely dysfunctional.

Hate, I'd say that last post was the better approach and well argued. Nothing to be gained by teleporting animosities from another board.

Animosities, I may add, generated because of a simple disagreement regarding the various social and political issues facing us today. On this BBS, it's OK to offer differing view points just so long as it doesn't become a pissing contest. I admit, I have had to adjust my own posting style to one that is a bit less strident. But I am neither a "piece of shit" nor am I stupid, insane or mentally incapacitated in any way.

Insults are the opiate of the unwise. I, however, have moved on. Life is too short to get that angry over any discussion which isn't life threatening.

Mods, this was between Pete C and me. If you're telling me not to interact with a certain poster, I think some reciprocation would be appropriate, no? Plus this has nothing to do with the subject of the thread, which I've adhered to after being admonished.

has anybody yet realized or even thought about the fact that no matter where Goody posts, it all comes down to the same disruptiveness, dissension, etc., etc. it NEVER fails!! he is totally consistent with his M.O. and one can never get him to understand what anyone is saying that disagrees with him. he will talk in circles. he causes people to repeat themselves dozens of times in an attempt to try to get him to understand anything that is logical or rational. and yet people keep trying. he actually means well but his reasoning powers are severely dysfunctional.

Yes, I freely admit I fell into "The Hole"....but on a subject like this it's impossible to avoid.

Just when I thought I was out....

Edited by Blue Train

OK. Has anybody noticed that as soon as I post anything controversial, the posters from another Jazz site show up and rehash stuff from some issue they personally had with me and then offer nothing as proof?

I dunno, but the word "petty" springs to mind.

See also:

The Grudge thread.

Just sayin'.

OK. Has anybody noticed that as soon as I post anything controversial, the posters from another Jazz site show up and rehash stuff from some issue they personally had with me and then offer nothing as proof?

See also:

The Grudge thread.

Just sayin'.

From someone who is not from outside,...

I hope you're quicker to report things when you find out about them than McQueary and Paterno were. For the victim's sakes.

From someone you can't get any more inside on here.

I'm outraged by people who defend Paterno as well but personal attacks don't help to further an argument.

In my mind, Paterno is just as culpable as Sandusky for allowing the abuses to continue. I don't believe in heaven or hell but if there is a hell, I hope Paterno's in it.

Is there a single "inside" person who agrees with the Apologist's position on this topic?

Edited by Blue Train

See also:

The Grudge thread.

Just sayin'.

with all due repect goody, uncle hate does not really come from that other jazz site. he is a moderator at IHM. Here is what he posted there in respect of this thread

Blue Train gave me a heads up on the wreckage so I was aware of it and now decided enough was enough .

[edit]The twat mods at that garbage site reminded me why it's such a shithole of a bbs and has always been.

Edited by uli

See also:

The Grudge thread.

Just sayin'.

with all due repect goody, uncle hate does not really come from that other jazz site. he is a moderator at IHM. Here is what he posted there in respect of this thread

Blue Train gave me a heads up on the wreckage so I was aware of it and now decided enough was enough .

[edit]The twat mods at that garbage site reminded me why it's such a shithole of a bbs and has always been.

All the New Music Improvisers started with Zappa and Prog. Never the Blues.

See also:

The Grudge thread.

Just sayin'.

While like here and JC there is a lot of things to be found in the archives on IHM....of the three sites they have the most pretentious members who seem to be pretentious just for the sake of being pretentious...as if many of them are showing off how many big words they know and can use properly....which is why I have never posted there and don't intend too....and I am someone who likes a lot of what is discussed there and understands what they're saying.

Having said that....

Something I have never understood about you. From what I can make out....you stalk a sight (I would call it lurking but what you do is more stalking than lurking.) made up of people you mostly don't like....and from what I can make out it is mostly mutual...which discusses music you either generally don't like or mock/insult/whatever.

Is there really any legitimate reason to post that post in this thread....except some sort of Schadenfreuding thing from what will result because of it?

You do the exact same thing on JC. Posting things from IHM that they say a about those on JC and sit back to see what happens. Do you get enjoyment on not adding anything to a discussion except to just throw gas on a fire and sit back to see what happens?

Just look at the first person to take your bait and you can't blame hm....with the expected response to it by someone in his position on here.

I get the feeling you're hoping Captain Hate (someone I believe there is no love between the two of you) takes the bait and ends up being banned.

Edited by Blue Train

Moderators, can we change the name of this thread to The "People Coming In Off The Street After Every Other Place Is Closed and Taking Up Here Where They Left Off There" Corner?

I mean, I'm really sorry about the dead family members and all that, I mean, bummer, maybe we can all do dinner and swap stories sometimes, but the notion that there's some cyber-vigilantes alerting each other of the Presence Of The Unstoppable Apologist so they can get together and coordinate their SWAT attack is just a little fucked up in its own way...vengeance in search of catharsis on the way to revenge or something.

Well...good luck on that one. You'll find your peace and your justice in and with yourself or you'll not find it at all.

I mean, I'm really sorry about the dead family members and all that, I mean, bummer, maybe we can all do dinner and swap stories sometimes,

You want to take shots at me personally that is fine but just have to say....

You're a real class act!

Edited by Blue Train

Class, probably not. But act? No way.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got other things to be on with besides Making Life Fair Again By Ambushing Vicarious Cyber-Targets.

Beers next weekend, maybe?

Edited by JSngry