BFT 97 signup

king ubu

Howdy, folks! :)

I've missed the last few BFTs, including the one still running... but I'll honor my promise to do the April one, and I hope it will be fun and see some participation!

I hope to be ready on April 1, and if possible share links a bit earlier in order to provide those who need physical discs with their copies in time!

Please sign up here and state if you go with links or if you need a silver platter!

:: DL ::

seeline

Thom Keith

jeffcrom

thedwork

Africa Brass

Hardbopjazz

Big Al

Bright Moments

The Magnificient Goldberg

aparxa

mikeweil

Stefan Wood

to each his own

NIS

:: CDs Europe ::

BillF

:: CDs US ::

Hot Ptah

Edited by king ubu

Howdy, folks! :)

I've missed the last few BFTs, including the one still running... but I'll honor my promise to do the April one, and I hope it will be fun and see some participation!

I hope to be ready on April 1, and if possible share links a bit earlier in order to provide those who need physical discs with their copies in time!

Please sign up here and state if you go with links or if you need a silver platter!

:: DL ::

seeline

Thom Keith

jeffcrom

thedwork

Africa Brass

Hardbopjazz

Big Al

:: CDs Europe ::

BillF

:: CDs US ::

Hot Ptah

please include me for a download!

Much thanks!!!

:tophat:

Will try and have the link up for Jeff tonight - so Hot Ptah gets his disc in time. Also BillF's disc should be on its way tomorrow or Monday. It will be MP3-sourced, too - but quality should be okay. Didn't keep lossless versions of the tunes on the computer and in several cases have been working from my previous ipod-rips anyway.

I think all files are M4A (some may be MP3, but I don't think) - they can be played with WinAmp or iTunes, and I guess many other players (foobar comes to mind). Hope this won't present any technical difficulties for anyone! Anyway, I guess here would be the place to ask questions if any problems arise.

Good to have you in, Mike!

A certain chap from Paris (don't call him guy ;) - sorry, bad pun) will have a disc in the mail, as well, no matter if he wants it or not :D