Tower Records

Alec

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do a search of the jazz-Out-Of-Print items. No real "bargains", but I found the Woody Shaw thing on In and Out I've been looking for for years, and there's other stuff in there too. Better carpe diem if you find something, though, , 'cause I think I got the last/only Woody. Supplies might well be limited on these things.

Funny thing that I couldn't use that coup.....

while I entered the coupon code and clicked "enter", it said "the Coupon can only be used once", what's wrong? :blink:

*Offer valid on orders placed between 11:55 p.m. (PT) Tuesday, 1/27/04 and 11:55 p.m. (PT) Monday, 2/2/04 and cannot be applied to previously placed orders. This is a unique coupon code and will expire after one use. Free Standard Shipping Service is limited to orders shipped to addresses within the United States and only applicable to product shipping from the United States. You must be a registered user of Tower.com and signed in to use a coupon code. For coupon usage details, click here. Please see our pricing policy for more information regarding sales and prices referenced.

Oh well, I got the coupon from an email, guess one of you guys used my coupon.

;)

Edited by Tjazz

SHEESH!

I also ordered a copy of Garden Part Two.

I think I might have placed my order before John and Tower now lists this title as "special order" so it looks like they're all gone.

I'll let you know how I make out.

Good luck John and thanks for the heads up, Late!

Edited by Chaney

John, I just got an e-mail confirmation about 5 minutes ago that this shipped. Hope there is!

:tup

Dang! Yours already shipped? I placed my order on Wednesday night for items that were "in stock," and my order is still "in process!" :blink::wacko::angry:

Big Al, how does one join EOAAL? Or are you it???

Is this sale in the brick and mortar stores as well?

Bertrand.

No. :angry:

Man, I just went to the Atlanta Tower, and they looked at me funny (Well, funnier than usual) when I asked about the 25% off jazz sale.....Why don't they mention online , that it is only an online sale? Did I overlook that fact? Lately, ALL sales have been for online and Brick and mortar...and the bastards don't even have the same price in store VS. online. I saw the Wardell Gray Proper set was $21.99(Like the other Propers I saw tonight) in the stores, so Thought it would be around 17 online with the discount, nope.

List Price: $25.99

Your Price: $19.49

You save $6.50 (25%)

Not a bad price, but they seem to be fudging....need to check this set in a few weeks and see if it is less then....

I went to a local store, got a CD, no discount. When I asked, the clerk didn't seem to know anything about it, but he twiddled some buttons and (bing!) 25% off. From now on perhaps you should always ask if there's a sale when you buy something there. :huh:

More POWER to the clerk :g

Just like when Tower had their after Christmas sale of Christmas CDs - 50% off.

I bought some, then returned some that were duplicates. (I can't remember all the CDs I have at home)

I didn't show the receipt, just returned the CDs with the price stickers on the CDs. The clerk gave me full price on the returns.

SWEET B)