Ernest Borgnine RIP

this amazing, beautiful performance will always be my favorite of his:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2bXMwyfSWw&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL66C5D6237B0BFCDA

I'm seeing a playlist of 26 movie trailers. :unsure:

hey Jim R. it's an embedded vid from youtube of the trailer for Marty. works ok for me. not sure what's up. if others also have trouble i'll delete. just wanted to share a taste of my favorite Borgnine film...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2bXMwyfSWw&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL66C5D6237B0BFCDA

hey Jim R. it's an embedded vid from youtube of the trailer for Marty. works ok for me. not sure what's up. if others also have trouble i'll delete. just wanted to share a taste of my favorite Borgnine film...

When I refresh the page, I briefly see a still shot from "Marty", but then it loads as the playlist I referred to. Weird... never seen this happen before. :shrug[1]:

My brother and I were just glued to the TV set when McHale's Navy came on.

Ernest Borgnine was the perfect straight man to Tim Conway and Joe Flynn.

Rest in Peace, Mr. Borgnine.

mchales_navy.jpg

Edited by GoodSpeak

Yeah, not working for me. I get Star Trek reboot, then Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Didn't stick with it long enough to see if Marty was in the queue or not...

RIP Ernest. Your gruff features and voice will forever be a part of my childhood tv and movie memories.

Anyone remember Barabbas? Borgnine (and others like Tony Curtis and Anthony Quinn's) presence in these type of epic 'swords and sandals' movies makes me smile now, especially when I look back on the incongruities of their streetwise and hard bitten American vernacular :g

Edited by freelancer