Blue Mitchell Mosaic Set Or Electric Bill

I Can Only Afford One  

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I went with Blue simply because by the fact that this thread exists I'm assuming you're not married... and this is the only time in your life that you can get away with this shit! :)

I can't make such important decisions anymore...

"Hm, pay my credit card bill or buy that new pair of interconnects?"

I'm not even married and I can't get away with this stuff. :rmad:

Ever hear of the Ramen Noodle Soup diet? B)

You can get 6 packages for a buck round these parts. That's lunch and dinner for a week for a little over 2 bucks. Drink lots of water.

What do you pay for lunch every day - about 5 bucks? Dinner - another 5 bucks? That's 10 bucks a day x7 days a week = $70. Subtract the 2 bucks for the Ramen Noodle Soup and that leaves $68 - and your Mitchell set. The more you eat, the more you save

You can definitely have your cake (or Ramen Noodle Soup) and eat it too!

No pain, no gain

There is no try, only do.

Buy the Mitchell Mosaic and, as a pre-emptive strike, move back in with your parents.

If your parents are deceased, I'm sorry.

If they're alive and you're currently living in that small bedroom, I'm even more sorry.

Please also consider moving in with my Mom as I'm sure she'd enjoy the company and as we'd then be practically brothers, I could "borrow" your set... and forget to return it in that cool older brother sort of way.

Please get back to me on this ASAP as otherwise I'll have to buy the damn set for myself.

Buy the Mitchell Mosaic and, as a pre-emptive strike, move back in with your parents.

If your parents are deceased, I'm sorry.

If they're alive and you're currently living in that small bedroom, I'm even more sorry.

Please also consider moving in with my Mom as I'm sure she'd enjoy the company and as we'd then be practically brothers, I could "borrow" your set... and forget to return it in that cool older brother sort of way.

Please get back to me on this ASAP as otherwise I'll have to buy the damn set for myself.

ROFLMAO :lol: This is really good!