How do you choose your avatar?

Hardbopjazz

Mine is in honor of the greatest restaurant in the world, Arthur Bryant's Barbeque in KC, where the french fries are still fried in the stuff.  It's finger-lickin', angioplasty-causin' good.

A-f*cking-MEN, brother! :tup:tup

Can you say FOOD-F-ING-COMA??? :D

Eric

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is in honor of the greatest restaurant in the world, Arthur Bryant's Barbeque in KC, where the french fries are still fried in the stuff.  It's finger-lickin', angioplasty-causin' good.

A-f*cking-MEN, brother! :tup:tup

Can you say FOOD-F-ING-COMA??? :D

Eric

Much better to eat capybara! Full of omega fatty acids and all that good stuff.

If you want some domestic procuct, there's always nutria. You'd be helping the environment, too.

--eric

There was only one person on this board besides my brother who knew what mine was.

Yet another ego boost. Thank you!

You're welcome. Those who want to know will have to use the given clues to find the answer. It's on this board, somewhere.

Oh please... a scavenger hunt? This better be good 3er. This better be good.

For me it's a combination of liking Gato's music from the Flying Dutchman/Impulse era,his personna and the cat within a cat thing(though don't ask me to explain that!!!). Speaking about avatars AB if you are out there I dig your latest avatar and I tip the black hat in your direction!!!

YUP! Chris' and AB's avatars just freak me out really bad - they ARE great! :)

For me it's a combination of liking Gato's music from the Flying Dutchman/Impulse era,his personna and the cat within a cat thing(though don't ask me to explain that!!!). Speaking about avatars AB if you are out there I dig your latest avatar and I tip the black hat in your direction!!!

YUP! Chris' and AB's avatars just freak me out really bad - they ARE great! :)

Thanks Chris and LarryCurleyMoe!!! :D

LarryCurleyMoe,

With a name like yours, choosing an avatar would be EASY! :P

LarryCurleyMoe,

With a name like yours, choosing an avatar would be EASY! :P

Thanks AB! haven't had much spare time to post/work on avatar lately so I just borrowed your suggestion for now if it's ok with you! I'll work on getting Curley's head to interchange with Alice Coltrane's or some other artist when I get time! ;)

-LCM