[Vinyl Me Please] Up to $99 off membership

This link has a double referral in it. First of all, this link was copied from the Steve Hoffman forums and all of their links get a Viglink referral added to them so that forum gets ad revenue from it. Secondly, this promo is for referrals and for this link, someone with a VMP ID of "6NS649GIANLUCA" is getting something from VMP for it.

14 hours ago, Eric said:

Yes, you can pick between 4-5 records each month.  They have had some nice jazz titles, but my tastes extend beyond jazz and I’ve never had a problem finding something interesting.

I’ve found that in the last calendar quarter of each year and the following quarter, they don’t introduce jazz titles so I wasn’t surprised with their current offerings in the Classics section. 

On 11/4/2023 at 2:29 PM, maldororrr said:

Here is a good promo from VMP to get a discount on new memberships (3, 6 or 12 months). In addition, it seems, to the 8 free records (if you subscribe by the end of the year).

Here it is

8 records for a penny!*

*If you agree to buy 10 more in the next 3 years at regular club prices.  

The more things change...

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/25/2023 at 9:03 AM, maldororrr said:

So using that code we'll get the 99$ discount PLUS the 8 free records? Anyone can confirm?

I’m not sure of the answer but you have to take the records all at once and there aren’t eight records that I’d like to order from them.