How's the weather?

Still in the 80s here in Fla. I have the damn air conditioner on tonight.

Sunny, shorts and T-shirt during the days. It was mild last winter, but I've been here since the mid-80s and I can't recall anything like this. It's hot!!

And a tropical storm in the Gulf? .... Yeesh.

Yes, I've been here since July and the weather outside is frightful.

But the grease is so delightful! :unsure:

The weather here in w. Michigan has been crappy.. Instead of nice powdery snow we've been getting freezing rain, sleet, and icy roads.. I feel trapped inside my house and bummed because I'm an outdoor person and really miss riding my bikes and kayaking.. Got my road bike on a trainer stand but haven't yet been able to motivate myself to work out on it :mellow:

....Got my road bike on a trainer stand but haven't yet been able to motivate myself to work out on it :mellow:

Thinking "What a great and fun way to lose weight and to exercise," riding the thing in front of the TV, I got an exercise bike. TV didn't help at all, it's still boring boring boring; ya gotta ride outdoors. And around here people try to run you off the road and throw stuff at you. I thought about packing my .357, but that'd probably arrest me or something if I shot one of the merry pranksters. <_<

Edited by MoGrubb

Shoveled out this morning - 6 inches of snow - not bad, tho the tv/radio weather people referred to it as a nor'easter before it hit. Guess they like to make things dramatic.

I lived in Minnesota when I was a kid - til the age of 9 - and I can still remember what real snow and cold was like. Great when I was a kid, but I wouldn't want to deal with it now. The midwesterners on the Board have my respect.

Bleedin' freezin' here!!!!

The temp is not quite down to zero, but the wind is coming direct from Greenland! Spent about ten minutes shopping in Ton and was glad I was wearing wooly 'at, gloves, scarf, thick quilted jacket. And still glad my wife had the heater running all the time she was waiting for me!

MG