All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Manic Street Preachers "National Treasures - The Complete Singles" (Sony) 2011 ....
  4. Very good intense Espresso (drank this via pods) đź‘Śđź‘Ť ....
  5. I wish I'd pushed on to Zia, as it was right there (a mere twenty minutes drive from The Inner Groove) and the din er thing I had to get to was more relaxed than I had assumed. But then jet lag maketh fools of us all. Anyway, cool place. Easily the best descent from the air I have ever seen: red desert, the Grand canyon, massive aqueducts, geometric square developments.
  6. Peterson & Pass & Brown – The Giants
  7. The Messthetics are described as "Washington DC’s experimental jazz punk trio". I don't think I'd go that far but whatever it is, it's not for me.
  8. https://www.anothermanmag.com/life-culture/11107/edward-hopper-wim-wenders-david-lynch-hitchcock-exhibition-basel Interesting .... sorry for another "off-topic" ....
  9. https://museemagazine.com/culture/2022/12/6/edward-hoppers-stylistic-influence-on-photography Could be of interest for this thread`s aficionados 🤓 ....
  10. Tom Harrell “Time’s Mirror” RCA cd This is a 1999 Grammy nominated big band session that really delivers.
  11. Recorded @ Atheneum Hall Bucharest in June 1994 .... captivating ....
  12. For me sort of companion album to Helen Merrill and Sarah Vaughan on EmArcy ....
  13. Butthole Surfers "Rembrandt Pussyhorse" (Touch And Go) 1986 ....
  14. Nelson Gonzalez "Pa' Los Treseros" (Agogo) 2001 .... still available via the "secondary market" for little money .... wholeheartedly recommended ....
  15. Nelson Gonzalez "Pa' Los Treseros" (Agogo) 2001 .... sublime son starting with vocals before gliding into excellent instrumental solo contributions ....
  16. I also compared a few tracks of that latest Fremeaux release, which is now also available on streaming services (I use Qobuz) and it does sound very nice.
  17. Inner Fold Out Cover of David Bowie "Lodger" (RCA Records) 1979 ....
  18. Sticking to the romantic era this recording finds Jorge Bolet in his forte ....
  19. Mickey Jupp „As The Years Go By“ (Line Records) 1991 ….
  20. Aftertaste : masses of dark red plums and a very long finish .... mhhhm ....
  21. People Like Us „Welcome Abroad“ (Illegal Art) 2011 ….
  22. Catherine Wheel „Like Cat And Dogs“ (Mercury) 1996 ….
  1. Load more activity