Should Underground stay?

Should Underground stay here at Organissimo?  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Stop the damn poll. This is an ego trip for everyone involved and could turn REALLY ugly. Not a single person in this series of exchanges comes out "clean" by my standards.

As someone who pisses people off from time to time (and I try to sell stuff to all here B) ) I think this is all crap.

If anyone wants to leave - GO. If you really want to stay - SHUT UP.

Time to drop all this stuff and get back to music.

Edited by Chuck Nessa

I consider both, undergroundagent and jazzhound, valuable members of this community, just as I consider every single person who participates in these forums. That's what keeps me coming back.

I hope that no one chooses to leave. Heck, I hope everybody tells a friend about this place.

The more, the merrier! :D

Stop the damn poll. This is an ego trip for everyone involved and could turn REALLY ugly. Not a single person in this series of exchanges comes out "clean" by my standards.

As someone who pisses people off from time to time (and I try to sell stuff to all here B) ) I think this is all crap.

If anyone wants to leave - GO. If you really want to stay - SHUT UP.

Time to drop all this stuff and get back to music.

Of course the enterprise is foolish, Chuck. We all know that. :rhappy:

And so my prophecy comes true.

¿que?

1st undergroundagent, chapter 6, verse 4: "Yea, and verily, a Nessa shall come from the east and cast doubt on the foolish enterprise."

moose,

remember...all good biblical quotes need to contain either...

1) "and lo..."

2) "from verily on high"

3) either "and there will be much gnashing of teeth" or "and yay, it will go well with you..."

And so my prophecy comes true.

¿que?

To some extent, this has become a self-fulfilling prophecy. Not entirely, but this all could have been handled differently (by all the parties involved).

I think undergroundagent should stay, but I also think he should develop some thicker skin. He is who he is, and that's fine by me. But others are gonna be who they are, and sometimes that's gonna result in conflict. And leaving when there's conflict, means that periodically you may end up having to leave a number of places like this, over the years - and usually (I would suggest) unnecessarily.

I think undergroundagent should stay... ...but stay or go, I think we ought to stop yammerin' on about it. (And yeah, I've done some yammerin' about this too – and I’m officially stopping with this very post.)