My pants are falling down

Other than walk around with my pants around my ankles, that is.

Surely I'm not the only guy who at certain age finds that, probably because my ass is melting way, virtually every pair of pants I own (jeans especially) no longer stays put as I walk around in a normal manner, no matter how tight I pull the belt. If suspenders are the only solution, I'll have to shoot myself. Any thoughts/solutions, other than I should just shoot myself?

I @ least gave a Fair Warning Alert on the jeans.

Hahahaha...

JC disease!

To paraphrase:

We are the JC. You Will be Assimilated.

P.S. Don't take this the wrong way Larry......but glad you chose someone else to model your jeans. Having never seeing your backside, of course. You just might be too sexy for your jeans for all I know....and that's why chose someone else to model it.

Edited by Blue Train

stapler.jpg

No, Larry borrowed it. He's going out tonight. ^_^

But seriously folks, it's not enough for pants to be the right waist and length. They have to fit in the seat (what's left of it, anyways), the thighs, etc. My advice is to go to a tailor and have your pants altered to fit your body. It might not be cheap, but you deserve to have clothes that fit you. You'll look better and feel better. I guarantee it!

Edited by sonnymax

stretch_belt_black_gunmetal_7001.jpg

They pull up as tight as they need to pull up and don't take noass for an answer.

That's the kind of belt I use, and in my case they do take noass for an answer (with a side order of nohips).

stapler.jpg

No, Larry borrowed it. He's going out tonight. ^_^

But seriously folks, it's not enough for pants to be the right waist and length. They have to fit in the seat (what's left of it, anyways), the thighs, etc. My advice is to go to a tailor and have your pants altered to fit your body. It might not be cheap, but you deserve to have clothes that fit you. You'll look better and feel better. I guarantee it!

I think you're right. Pay the money to the right person.

Larry I know what you mean, but that is life, my ass is not anymore the shape it had before, like my wife told me "one of the reasons I fell for you, was that you had such a cute ass", she don't say that anymore. The only way to get around it is to have personally measured pants made, they cost a bundle, so live it it man.

Vic

Larry I know what you mean, but that is life, my ass is not anymore the shape it had before, like my wife told me "one of the reasons I fell for you, was that you had such a cute ass", she don't say that anymore. The only way to get around it is to have personally measured pants made, they cost a bundle, so live it it man.

Vic

You ever notice how the "nice butt" thing is what all of us get? Is there any man out there whose significant other said they liked our face?

My son loves that show. It's actually pretty witty.

Yah. I'm sad my son's moving away from the show, because I love to watch it with him. Of course, I felt the same way about The Wonder Pets.

What's he moving on to?

My boy watches all the Disney and Nick shows. Incredibly enough, most of them are actually well written and acted. Right now my boy is hooked on Dog With A Blog, Good Luck Charlie, and Victorious. And Shake It Up is currently playing in the background...