A Slew of Box Sets for Sale (added Shorter Columbia, Gal Costa, Reggae and Punk)

I have the following box sets for sale. Paypal only, PM if interested. All listed amounts include shipping to the US. Please inquire for international deliveries. All sets are in excellent condition. I tried to offer fair prices by looking up what they are being offered for now and going lower than that. 

Non-Mosaic Jazz Box Sets

Billie Holiday -- The Complete Billie Holiday on Verve, 1945-1949 (10-Disc jewel case) $35
Peter Kowald -- Discography (outer box has a tear at the top...booklet and CDs in like-new condition) $20
Wayne Shorter 
 -- The Complete Columbia Albums Collection $25
Sun Ra -- Complete Remastered Recordings on Black Saint and Soul Note (still sealed) $25
Ben Webster -- Black Lion Presents $20

Non-Jazz Box Sets

African Head Charge -- Environmental Holes & Drastic Tracks, 1981-1986 $25
Gal Costa -- Gal Total $100 (box has significant shelf wear, but discs are in like new condition, with some discs still sealed) $100
E.T. Mensah -- King of Highlife Anthology $25
White Zombie -- It Came From N.Y.C. $25

Edited by Face of the Bass

Pretty reasonable price on the Larry Young.  I think I paid $115 for my used copy (but without the booklet, and no box) from eBay 20 years ago -- and I thought that was a good price back then.

Heaven On Earth has only ever been on CD once, back in 2010 (for about 5 minutes), and it alone tends to be pricey as hell.  Here's that specific CD on Discogs, fwiw.

https://www.discogs.com/Larry-Young-Heaven-On-Earth/release/5040595

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, JSngry said:

PM inquiry sent on Lou Donaldson -- The Complete Blue Note Lou Donaldson Sessions, 1957-60 $100

That's a GREAT buy.  I also commend the Dexter Select, the Live Trane, and the Mingus Leader set.