Organissimo forum just hit 10,000 posts

AfricaBrass

What's strange to me is that we still haven't broken this record:

Most users ever online was 39 on Mar 11 2003, 03:41 PM

You would think that that wouldn't stand with more members being added all the time.

:blink:

I've had the exact same thought. I'm surprised the Most Ever number has never set a new record. While, at the same time, the number of members has continued to climb steadily. :huh:

What's strange to me is that we still haven't broken this record:

Most users ever online was 39 on Mar 11 2003, 03:41 PM

You would think that that wouldn't stand with more members being added all the time.

:blink:

I've had the exact same thought. I'm surprised the Most Ever number has never set a new record. While, at the same time, the number of members has continued to climb steadily. :huh:

Something is strange! on the AAJ, it says.. Most users ever online was 78 on 03-06-2003 at 05:35 PM. It means there are just not that many jazz fans, at least that care to post about jazz. :(

It wouldn't be so sad, except I bet you could find a board for fans of 500 women who have 3 nipples, don't shave their pits, and shave sheep while naked, and they probably have 5000 on their board at any one time :blink:

I think you're right ghost, in the 'early' days of this board it probably attracted many ex-BNBBers, at least to lurk for a while, hence the high rate of 'traffic' on March 6, just after the BNBB closed down. After the other board officially was inaccessible, in terms of reading old threads etc, probably many people went to AAJ, others to Jazz Corner, others here, and some a combination of these three. Now things have kind of settled down a bit.

A lot of those 39 visitors at once were "guests". I remember seeing all those people and thinking, "Man, this is great!" I think it was just a lot of people from the AAJ coming over to look at this board, since there were multiple posts over there in the beginning of the exodus saying, "This place is neat, but check out Organissimo!!!"

I still think this software whoops every other board software I've seen so far. Especially considering it's freeware! :)

:excited: