• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sidewinder

• paul secor

• clifford_thornton

• jeffcrom

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wayne Shorter 'Moto Grosso Feio' (BN UA stereo original). My latest 'find' - £6 :excited:

Good catch I got my copy for £15 recently and I thought I'd done well. Better session than AMG might suggest.

Yes, a good session I think - and certainly better than AMG suggests. I've a Japanese King pressing too which Wayne has signed - but always nice to have an original. :D

Charles Tyler's Saga of the Outlaws. Comparing the RVG mastered lp to my new digital transfer. Please excuse the plug and buy the cd when issued. :ph34r:

Just tell me when to send the money. I've got a tax refund burning a hole in my pocket.

Edited by J.H. Deeley

CBBB- , More Smiles- MPS -UK , relatively mellow session by their standards. no quite the blistering ferocity seen on some of their albums (that I've heard)

That was the very first CBBB LP I ever got - came out around 1974 on MPS/BASF. Sequel to 'All Smiles' - both nice LPs but as you say, mainly standards and not too much bombast.