FREE SHIPPING!

I received this message from Mosaic:

FREE SHIPPING!

You wake up, go to work, take care of kids, rent, car payments for only 30+ years. You deserve to sit in a room with your favorite beverage, open the booklet, put on the music at a fairly loud volume and immerse yourself in a Mosaic Records boxed set. As a gift to yourself or to someone for Father's Day, order a Mosaic Records boxed set or two or three or more and we will waive the shipping cost. This offer is valid for orders placed from June 9th through June 20th.

Please note that Mosaic Selects and True Blue Music product are not included in the offer unless they are combined in a Mosaic Records boxed set order. For shipping outside the U.S., we will reduce the shipping and handling cost by half (50%). If you order via the website, the order will show the shipping cost but we will deduct it when we charge the order.

Our new release, The Complete Verve Tal Farlow Sessions, is scheduled for release at the end of June and is not included in this offer.

Enjoy the music as it is truly one of life's greatest pleasures.

Happy Father's Day,

All of us at Mosaic Records

Visit http://www.bluenote.com/sign_in.asp to unsubscribe to this list Please do not reply to this email as it can not be delivered.

Well the offer is up on the Mosaic site. For orders outside the US, they're deducting 50% of the shipping cost, BTW.

I'm certainly no spokesman for Mosaic, but I'm guessing that at $39 for a Select, absorbing the $5 and change or whatever they charge for shipping eats up too much of the profit. I wonder though, if someone who wanted to buy 2 or more Selects might not be able to call Mosaic and ask if they'd extend the offer for multiple Selects.

No harm in asking I suppose. :w

Well, perhaps I should take up the offer; although I don't have any children, I consider myself at least partially eligible, having once been (almost) a father.

At least that is how I was addressed in the township when I was still unnmarried (not really an obstacle towards being a father, and in fact a preferred status towards being some kinds of father) and working as a missionary in South Africa.

My brother being more of the genuine article, as a RC priest hears it all the time. However, not having much interest in jazz, he is not likely to take advantage of the offer.

As for the offer, better than nothing I suppose, but I had sort of been looking forward to this year being the turn of the 10% discount.

Edited by andersf

It's a nice gesture but all of the mosaic sets I receive from them show that they always make a decent profit on the shipping charges.

Typically I'll be charged $18 shipping but cost to mosaic will be nearer $12 (as evidenced by the charges on the package)

The former. I have many more Mosiacs than I have children, or impregnated girlfriends. About 22:0. B)

Ah well there is the rub you see I happen to be in the reverse predicament with about 20 odd mosaics but many more children! :D

I will have to place a very large order if we are to have an allocation relating to the numbers of offspring one has.

Oh wait there,,,,,,,,,,,,whats that mother?

Right better add one more the Sub total -_-